Plano: Willow Bend Mall

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 31 Mar 2022 22:09

Every time I go it seems like the majority of the crowd is mall walkers who buy nothing from any of the stores and parents who have kids to play at the Crayola Experience and the rubber playground. Maybe the furniture stores do well because they have such few locations and have outdoor entrances and their own courtyard, but as for the rest of them their time is limited.

User avatar
acclar11
Posts: 105
Joined: 28 Apr 2020 10:17

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby acclar11 » 02 Apr 2022 13:34

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/ret ... llow-bend/

As expected. Anthropologie is leaving for Stonebriar.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 02 Apr 2022 15:30

Which I find rather strange. I expected Anthropologie to leave Willow Bend, but it doesn’t really reflect the Stonebriar crowd very well. With their sister store at The Shops at Legacy, I would’ve hoped they moved there instead. But even The Shops at Legacy seems to be suffering since the opening of Legacy West (which also would’ve been a good location…), even that strip mall where Williams Sonoma is would’ve been better. Anthropologie has been trying to open in Frisco ever since Wade Park plans were released so I expected it.

User avatar
rono3849
Posts: 466
Joined: 16 May 2019 23:46
Location: Dallas

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby rono3849 » 05 Apr 2022 00:34

Anthropologie has exited Highland Park Village. I've read that they are relocating to the new Knox Street corridor area. I think the entire chain is in transition. I read that they were struggling and were looking for a new ownership.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 05 Apr 2022 18:14

Isn’t Knox Street leased by the same people as Highland Park Village? The move from Willow Bend to Stonebriar is still very curious, I’d prefer to see them move elsewhere.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 29 Apr 2022 14:27

Has anyone been to the Shops at Legacy recently? Last time I went it had a good amount of vacancies too, but still pretty active. I think the rest of the Willow Bend shops (Brooks Brothers, Lush, Allen Edmonds, RH, etc;) should all just move there.

User avatar
potatocoins
Posts: 243
Joined: 18 May 2021 14:01

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby potatocoins » 29 Apr 2022 16:01

Proquest20 wrote:Has anyone been to the Shops at Legacy recently? Last time I went it had a good amount of vacancies too, but still pretty active. I think the rest of the Willow Bend shops (Brooks Brothers, Lush, Allen Edmonds, RH, etc;) should all just move there.


I haven't, but I've been curious how that area is holding up now that you have Legacy West, Granite Park, and Grandscape all not too far away.

User avatar
Addison
Posts: 464
Joined: 22 Nov 2020 17:13

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Addison » 29 Apr 2022 16:52

Proquest20 wrote:Has anyone been to the Shops at Legacy recently? Last time I went it had a good amount of vacancies too, but still pretty active. I think the rest of the Willow Bend shops (Brooks Brothers, Lush, Allen Edmonds, RH, etc;) should all just move there.


Isn't Brooks Brothers closing all of their stores?

User avatar
acclar11
Posts: 105
Joined: 28 Apr 2020 10:17

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby acclar11 » 29 Apr 2022 19:41

Addison wrote:
Proquest20 wrote:Has anyone been to the Shops at Legacy recently? Last time I went it had a good amount of vacancies too, but still pretty active. I think the rest of the Willow Bend shops (Brooks Brothers, Lush, Allen Edmonds, RH, etc;) should all just move there.


Isn't Brooks Brothers closing all of their stores?

They closed a bunch of stores when they filed bankruptcy in 2020, but I don't think they're closing any right now.

User avatar
Kelley USA
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 Oct 2016 12:46

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Kelley USA » 04 May 2022 11:25

AND, we have another NEW owner. This actually seems more promising though. They are going to finish the movie theatre ASAP which is nice. And they're local.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/ret ... it-opened/

User avatar
IcedCowboyCoffee
Posts: 147
Joined: 23 Mar 2022 13:22

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby IcedCowboyCoffee » 05 May 2022 14:37

They're talking the right talk, but the theatre still doesn't make a ton of sense to me.

User avatar
The_Overdog
Posts: 615
Joined: 21 Oct 2016 14:55

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby The_Overdog » 05 May 2022 14:47

Right. There's one directly across the tollway 1 mile away. If the one inside the mall is actually successful, then the one outside will struggle, unless there are really enough people in the area to support two movie theaters.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 05 May 2022 19:08

Right! This movie theatre will need to have some damn nice amenities and good deals in order to compete. I’d much rather have an arcade or something of the type, although Pinstack or Dave & Busters at Stonebriar aren’t too far away. It would be so nice if they could finally fill the District though. Crayola Experience only attracts one type of consumer, and the clientele of Willow Bend was never geared towards that consumer, especially after Janie and Jack closed.
If Texas legalised gambling, maybe Willow Bend would have luck adding a casino resort right next door or attached to the food court, maybe then they could also re-attract all the high end tenants that left lol, jkjkjk. But it’s nice to dream about, any sort of hotel would very much be welcome.
I’m surprised Starwood never thought to add more athlesure stores to the property. You’d think with Equinox being added, that section of the mall would focus on it more, but nope. I’m sure Lululemon won’t want a store at Willow Bend with their store at Stonebriar being built, and with two other stores nearby at Legacy West and the Galleria, but even Finish Line or Adidas would fit in at that section of the mall. Hopefully new ownership understands that, because entering from the RH/MG&BW entrance, those would be the stores I’d expect to see.
Also, I feel like with the side by Macy’s where Crayola is being dead, most people who visit Crayola probably feel no need to walk the rest of the mall. That section needs to be leased much more than the rest of the mall, imo.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 05 May 2022 19:34

Also, their website got a redesign! It looked hideous under previous management, but now it's very user friendly and they have pictures associated with their tenants in the same way that the Galleria and NorthPark do.

One thing I'm a bit skeptical of is that I looked at their other properties, they literally have places like Ross and Target as tenants. This is probably their first time managing a "high end" property, so I really am curious as to how this turns out. It might end up like what's happening at the Galleria, where high end stores (Coach, etc;) are closing and local stores are opening.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 27 May 2022 16:45

So, the Psychedelic Robot exhibit is now open in the former Forever 21 space.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 16 Jun 2022 12:54

Some store named Coco La Rue is opening in the old Sephora space.

Now, I'm just going to go over some changes I'd want new management to have, although this is just what I'd do.
BUILD. A. ZARA. Capitalize off of the fact that the Galleria and NorthPark locations are always PACKED. They can use the old Forever 21 space once Psychedelic Robot is done, or the old Agaci space. Or, combine the old Image and Bootyqueen spaces with all the vacant spaces right above them, and have a two-level store. Personally, I'd use the old Agaci for a Uniqlo and the old Forever 21 for a Zara.
Add more athlesiure stores, preferably around the entrance from Equinox. Bring back Starbucks, whether it be in the food court, or in their own space in the mall, hopefully where Zodiac Time is right now. Speaking of the food court, they really need to get back to leasing that place. Popeyes, Subway, Chipotle, CAVA, Shake Shack, etc; would all be EXCELLENT options!
We need more new-to market stores as well. If they're not going to build an office tower, then I think that space that's attached to the food court could be converted into a Primark. I know entertainment options are important, though, so something like Round 1 would be very good, and would probably compliment the offerings of the Crayola Experience and the movie theatre, turning this mall into a sort of "entertainment" type of destination in the way Grapevine Mills is.
They need to finish leasing the District and construct a hotel like they originally planned on doing. At this point it doesn't even need to be "chef-driven concepts," although those have been really nice. Just upscale type of restaurants would be great. Actually, Spiral Diner has been expanding, and creating an upscale spin-off in Fort Worth. Both concepts would be terrific at Willow Bend, especially considering Plano's general lack of good vegan options.
Other stores I think would look good in Willow Bend: Mango, Savagexfenty, an Amazon retail store, B8ta, Adidas, MISS A, and Typo. Lush desperately needs to expand.
Last edited by Proquest20 on 16 Aug 2022 15:18, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 16 Aug 2022 15:16

SHEIN will be having a three-day pop up later this month at the mall.
https://www.dallasnews.com/business/ret ... llow-bend/
Seems like a good sign. Hopefully this means more popular retailers are being courted by current management.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 26 Aug 2022 16:21

Apricot Lane will be opening within the mall later this year. A great addition for sure.
https://communityimpact.com/dallas-fort ... -in-plano/

Additionally, the Shein pop-up has now opened through the rest of the weekend. It seems to have been a huge success.
https://localprofile.com/2022/08/26/she ... ano-texas/

User avatar
rono3849
Posts: 466
Joined: 16 May 2019 23:46
Location: Dallas

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby rono3849 » 26 Aug 2022 20:27

rono3849 wrote:Anthropologie has exited Highland Park Village. I've read that they are relocating to the new Knox Street corridor area. I think the entire chain is in transition. I read that they were struggling and were looking for a new ownership.


The chain has lost its core audience, so I'd expect it to do better on Knox Street since the rent is most assuredly cheaper than Highland Park Village.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 26 Aug 2022 23:47

rono3849 wrote:
rono3849 wrote:Anthropologie has exited Highland Park Village. I've read that they are relocating to the new Knox Street corridor area. I think the entire chain is in transition. I read that they were struggling and were looking for a new ownership.


The chain has lost its core audience, so I'd expect it to do better on Knox Street since the rent is most assuredly cheaper than Highland Park Village.


The fact that they opened their new store at Stonebriar goes to show that the chain is definitely not what it used to be, and I wouldn't be surprised if they opened in other low-end malls like Town East or Parks or Hulen soon.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 29 Aug 2022 23:14

Rebel Athletic is opening a permanent storefront in the old Victoria Secret space. Larita Fashion is also opening in the mall.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/ret ... athletics/

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 12 Oct 2022 17:59

Larita Fashion is now open in the space across from Apple that was previously occupied by Image.

User avatar
Addison
Posts: 464
Joined: 22 Nov 2020 17:13

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Addison » 16 Oct 2022 15:26

I went to Willow Bend for the first time yesterday, only the Dillard's wing.

That part of the mall is definitely dead. Besides all the vacant retail space on both levels, there's nothing but a comedy club, obscure art exhibits and a Foot Locker.

Dillard's seemed fully staffed/stocked, but the workers all appeared to be bored out of their mind with hardly any customers.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 16 Oct 2022 15:36

Addison wrote:I went to Willow Bend for the first time yesterday, only the Dillard's wing.

That part of the mall is definitely dead. Besides all the vacant retail space on both levels, there's nothing but a comedy club, obscure art exhibits and a Foot Locker.

Dillard's seemed fully staffed/stocked, but the workers all appeared to be bored out of their mind with hardly any customers.


From experience, the only stores that generally have customers in them are the furniture stores facing the Crate and Barrel/Equinox courtyard, the Crayola experience, and Neiman Marcus. The district restaurants seem to carry steady business too, but mall management doesn’t seem to feel any need to lease the rest of the district. There was a sushi restaurant that was supposed to open in 2018, but never did. The food court only has like, two places still open now.

They need to do to this mall like they’re wanting to do to the Galleria.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 16 Oct 2022 15:38

A lot of big name stores have left as of recently (Sephora, American Eagle, Anthropologie, Victoria’s Secret) and the new ones are all no-name mom and pop shops. There’s plenty of stores I think would look really neat there and bring traffic to the area (Zara, Primark, Uniqlo, Miniso, alo, Miss A) but the management doesn’t seem in any hurry to bring relevant stores to the center.

Hell, it would be cool if they could build a high rise hotel and high rise residences, as well as a small-format high end grocery store.
Last edited by Proquest20 on 16 Oct 2022 15:40, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Addison
Posts: 464
Joined: 22 Nov 2020 17:13

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Addison » 16 Oct 2022 15:39

Proquest20 wrote:
Addison wrote:I went to Willow Bend for the first time yesterday, only the Dillard's wing.

That part of the mall is definitely dead. Besides all the vacant retail space on both levels, there's nothing but a comedy club, obscure art exhibits and a Foot Locker.

Dillard's seemed fully staffed/stocked, but the workers all appeared to be bored out of their mind with hardly any customers.


From experience, the only stores that generally have customers in them are the furniture stores facing the Crate and Barrel/Equinox courtyard, the Crayola experience, and Neiman Marcus. The district restaurants seem to carry steady business too, but mall management doesn’t seem to feel any need to lease the rest of the district. There was a sushi restaurant that was supposed to open in 2018, but never did. The food court only has like, two places still open now.

They need to do to this mall like they’re wanting to do to the Galleria.


Agreed.

EDIT: And from what I hear, even that Neiman Marcus is quite underwhelming compared to the NorthPark and downtown stores.

User avatar
Tucy
Posts: 1323
Joined: 19 Oct 2016 12:50

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Tucy » 16 Oct 2022 16:02

Addison wrote:
Proquest20 wrote:
Addison wrote:I went to Willow Bend for the first time yesterday, only the Dillard's wing.

That part of the mall is definitely dead. Besides all the vacant retail space on both levels, there's nothing but a comedy club, obscure art exhibits and a Foot Locker.

Dillard's seemed fully staffed/stocked, but the workers all appeared to be bored out of their mind with hardly any customers.


From experience, the only stores that generally have customers in them are the furniture stores facing the Crate and Barrel/Equinox courtyard, the Crayola experience, and Neiman Marcus. The district restaurants seem to carry steady business too, but mall management doesn’t seem to feel any need to lease the rest of the district. There was a sushi restaurant that was supposed to open in 2018, but never did. The food court only has like, two places still open now.

They need to do to this mall like they’re wanting to do to the Galleria.


Agreed.

EDIT: And from what I hear, even that Neiman Marcus is quite underwhelming compared to the NorthPark and downtown stores.


Yikes! Underwhelming compared to the downtown store? Sounds like it must look like Dillards. Or maybe jCPenney. I can’t recall a more underwhelming store than the downtown N-M.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 16 Oct 2022 16:26

Addison wrote:
Proquest20 wrote:
Addison wrote:I went to Willow Bend for the first time yesterday, only the Dillard's wing.

That part of the mall is definitely dead. Besides all the vacant retail space on both levels, there's nothing but a comedy club, obscure art exhibits and a Foot Locker.

Dillard's seemed fully staffed/stocked, but the workers all appeared to be bored out of their mind with hardly any customers.


From experience, the only stores that generally have customers in them are the furniture stores facing the Crate and Barrel/Equinox courtyard, the Crayola experience, and Neiman Marcus. The district restaurants seem to carry steady business too, but mall management doesn’t seem to feel any need to lease the rest of the district. There was a sushi restaurant that was supposed to open in 2018, but never did. The food court only has like, two places still open now.

They need to do to this mall like they’re wanting to do to the Galleria.


Agreed.

EDIT: And from what I hear, even that Neiman Marcus is quite underwhelming compared to the NorthPark and downtown stores.


I’ve been inside that Neiman Marcus before and to me it honestly seems better than Nordstrom at Stonebriar did. Jeez, that store left me so underwhelmed with how dead it was and the lack of selection in comparison to the other locations.

User avatar
Addison
Posts: 464
Joined: 22 Nov 2020 17:13

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Addison » 16 Oct 2022 17:20

Proquest20 wrote:
Addison wrote:
Proquest20 wrote:
From experience, the only stores that generally have customers in them are the furniture stores facing the Crate and Barrel/Equinox courtyard, the Crayola experience, and Neiman Marcus. The district restaurants seem to carry steady business too, but mall management doesn’t seem to feel any need to lease the rest of the district. There was a sushi restaurant that was supposed to open in 2018, but never did. The food court only has like, two places still open now.

They need to do to this mall like they’re wanting to do to the Galleria.


Agreed.

EDIT: And from what I hear, even that Neiman Marcus is quite underwhelming compared to the NorthPark and downtown stores.


I’ve been inside that Neiman Marcus before and to me it honestly seems better than Nordstrom at Stonebriar did. Jeez, that store left me so underwhelmed with how dead it was and the lack of selection in comparison to the other locations.


The main complaints are the limited selection and mixed attitudes (at best) from the sales reps, when you can find them.

cowboyeagle05
Posts: 3166
Joined: 21 Oct 2016 08:45
Location: Dallas

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 19 Oct 2022 20:37

Honestly, my experience at the Dillards at NorthPark was that all the employees also looked bored out of their minds. Department Stores themselves are rarely anything but a library of the past shopping experience. I would much rather work at a library than a department store cause at least I think there is hope that newly built libraries can have a future; Department stores seem so dusty even with major interior remodels.
“Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell”

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 19 Oct 2022 22:01

cowboyeagle05 wrote:Honestly, my experience at the Dillards at NorthPark was that all the employees also looked bored out of their minds. Department Stores themselves are rarely anything but a library of the past shopping experience. I would much rather work at a library than a department store cause at least I think there is hope that newly built libraries can have a future; Department stores seem so dusty even with major interior remodels.


Neimans at Willow Bend is actually one of the few department stores that doesn’t feel like that, which is weird considering the rest of the mall is that exact definition. It’s probably because it’s newer than most Neiman Marcus stores around here.

cowboyeagle05
Posts: 3166
Joined: 21 Oct 2016 08:45
Location: Dallas

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 20 Oct 2022 12:33

OK, cool, I know there are department stores that seem to defy the industry and it's less about a particular store flag and more of an individual store design. Sometimes good new ideas get spread across the stores when they think one design element or organization method works, so they try to renovate other older stores and add that element, but as an industry, I don't know how department stores will survive.
“Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell”

User avatar
rono3849
Posts: 466
Joined: 16 May 2019 23:46
Location: Dallas

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby rono3849 » 21 Oct 2022 22:59

I have always felt that Dillard's would be better suited to take that old Marshall Field's store at the Galleria. It makes total sense to me.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 29 Oct 2022 22:15

Rebel Athletic is now open in the old Victorias Secret space.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 02 Nov 2022 23:03

Squishable is now open near the play area.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 22 Nov 2022 13:00

Decent crowd at the mall today, except in the Dillard’s wing as usual. Honestly, I bet of most of the stores that left came back in the Macy’s wing they’d so very well. Also looked around Neiman Marcus, way more welcoming and much better stocked than Nordstrom Stonebriar up the road, seemed to have more customers too. They turned the old Louis Vuitton into a gift suite. Still hoping they eventually build a Zara in the old A’Gaci or in the old Dillard’s wing

Went to Vineyard Vines and Lush, I was the only person in the former store I mentioned but there were two employees who were very attentive. Lush desperately needs a bigger space. I don’t know why they don’t move them to the old Sephora or the old Image space when they would definitely benefit from it.

I noticed the mall seemed to be implementing a lot of new photo ops as well. Hopefully in a few years it’ll actually be back to normal. Right now I would like for them to focus on the food court and turning that space across from the movie theatre into a hotel.

User avatar
R1070
Posts: 1499
Joined: 26 Oct 2016 21:00

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby R1070 » 23 Nov 2022 21:21

Sounds promising. I'd still like to see the indoor mall portion bulldozed and re-imagined as a mixed use development.

User avatar
The_Overdog
Posts: 615
Joined: 21 Oct 2016 14:55

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby The_Overdog » 29 Nov 2022 09:05

I was there the other day during the week and it was dead dead, but in reference to The Galleria, the parking garages are nice and interface with stores really well. I think some minor changes could update The Galleria parking garages and they would be fine. I was also at The Galleria the same day [my wife bought something and changed the pickup location] and its traffic was normal.

There were more stores though, though most of the ones were a solid tier down from what used to be there even a year or two ago. They were just all mostly free of shoppers.

User avatar
Addison
Posts: 464
Joined: 22 Nov 2020 17:13

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Addison » 29 Nov 2022 10:32

The_Overdog wrote:I was there the other day during the week and it was dead dead, but in reference to The Galleria, the parking garages are nice and interface with stores really well. I think some minor changes could update The Galleria parking garages and they would be fine. I was also at The Galleria the same day [my wife bought something and changed the pickup location] and its traffic was normal.

There were more stores though, though most of the ones were a solid tier down from what used to be there even a year or two ago. They were just all mostly free of shoppers.


I was at The Galleria last Tuesday, and I actually saw a decent amount of shoppers in a lot of the stores. Now granted, I was mainly on the 2nd / 3rd floors and in Macy's.

For now, there's still a healthy mix of luxury / mid-scale / low-tier stores.

And yes, my eyes did not deceive me before. The Galleria does in fact still have a White Barn store.

User avatar
The_Overdog
Posts: 615
Joined: 21 Oct 2016 14:55

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby The_Overdog » 29 Nov 2022 13:34

I probably wasn't clear - The Galleria had way more shoppers than WillowBend. WillowBend had more stores than the last time I was there, and the same small number of shoppers.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 29 Nov 2022 18:57

Interesting. I am interested to know how their black friday was at Willow Bend compared to last year. I believe the only stores that perform well there are Neiman Marcus, the furniture stores, Crayola, Lush and Vineyard Vines.

User avatar
Proquest20
Posts: 199
Joined: 30 Jan 2020 23:18

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Proquest20 » 07 Dec 2022 14:39

Willow Bend is adding three new food court tenants.
https://communityimpact.com/dallas-fort ... -in-plano/
Eloteca, Arepa Station, and Viva’s Bakery are coming soon. None of these are particularly notable, but hopefully it brings more traffic to the food court. I’d personally love for CAVA or Chipotle to open there.

User avatar
Addison
Posts: 464
Joined: 22 Nov 2020 17:13

Re: Plano: Willow Bend Mall

Postby Addison » 07 Dec 2022 15:30

Proquest20 wrote:Willow Bend is adding three new food court tenants.
https://communityimpact.com/dallas-fort ... -in-plano/
Eloteca, Arepa Station, and Viva’s Bakery are coming soon. None of these are particularly notable, but hopefully it brings more traffic to the food court. I’d personally love for CAVA or Chipotle to open there.


Chipotle's already across the street (Park Blvd) in a strip mall, FWIW.