H-E-B Has Finally Arrived in DFW!!!

tamtagon
Site Admin

Re: H-E-B Has Finally Arrived in DFW!!!

Postby tamtagon » 03 Aug 2022 13:33

Aren't they following a similar strategy as when they entered Houston? Affluent fast growing suburbs, then infiltrate the established neighborhoods, something like that.

OrangeMike

Postby OrangeMike » 03 Aug 2022 15:49

undefinedprocess wrote:Wonder what they'd even build on the Bowser property based on the size and the fact that's right in the heart of Turtle Creek.

It looks like they could build something very similar to their Buffalo Heights mixed-used H-E-B in Houston. (I zoomed both maps to the same scale and superimposed the Lemmon block area on the Houston building in the graphic.) Might end up with a few less apartments in a slightly smaller building after setbacks. I'd also argue this block is in Oak Lawn, not “right in the heart of Turtle Creek,” and on a high-traffic, completely commercial street that could easily absorb this kind of development. The main concern would be blending the apartments that wrapped the backside of it into the residential area on those side streets.

Buffalo Heights HEB vs Lemmon-Bowser block.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

undefinedprocess
Site Admin

Postby undefinedprocess » 03 Aug 2022 17:33

ericthegardener wrote:
undefinedprocess wrote:Aside from that, they better start on the Beckley store ASAP or I'm gonna get really mad.

My guess is that you are gonna get really mad. Would love to be wrong, but I think they are waiting for a lot more gentrification before starting on this one.

You're probably right. :lol: Was just putting it out there, I know damn well they're kicking the can down the road when it comes to a core-adjacent/in-core store.
tamtagon wrote:Aren't they following a similar strategy as when they entered Houston? Affluent fast growing suburbs, then infiltrate the established neighborhoods, something like that.

I'm not familiar with the strategy they followed when entering Houston, but if that's the strategy they used there, it's definitely at play in DFW. Affluent fast growing suburbs, check checkity check.
OrangeMike wrote:
undefinedprocess wrote:Wonder what they'd even build on the Bowser property based on the size and the fact that's right in the heart of Turtle Creek.

It looks like they could build something very similar to their Buffalo Heights mixed-used H-E-B in Houston. (I zoomed both maps to the same scale and superimposed the Lemmon block area on the Houston building in the graphic.) Might end up with a few less apartments in a slightly smaller building after setbacks. I'd also argue this block is in Oak Lawn, not “right in the heart of Turtle Creek,” and on a high-traffic, completely commercial street that could easily absorb this kind of development. The main concern would be blending the apartments that wrapped the backside of it into the residential area on those side streets.
Buffalo Heights HEB vs Lemmon-Bowser block.png

You're right, more Oak Lawn than heart of Turtle Creek. Remembered that intersection/plot being further south, got mixed up in my head. As far as what could eventually be built on that site, I'd love to see something similar to that Buffalo Heights mixed-use H-E-B. Would be so great for that area. Thanks for bringing that store to my attention, good info.

cowboyeagle05

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 04 Aug 2022 14:12

They will claim Turtle Creek cause every residential project on Oak Lawn, both sides of the AVenue that are offering rents 2,000 plus market themselves as in the heart of Turtle Creek. Hell Oak Lawn park was renamed Turtle Creek Park cause the foundation wanted to associate with the affluence of Turtle Creek rather than the old moniker of Oak LAwn associated with the gay scene in their eyes. If HEB built anything here, and I doubt they ever will as the Lemmon store is their option for this area, they would most likely call it Turtle Creek cause that's what developers do. Cherry-pick neighborhood brands to make their properties sound more valuable,
“Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell”

OrangeMike

Postby OrangeMike » 04 Aug 2022 14:21

cowboyeagle05 wrote:They will claim Turtle Creek cause every residential project on Oak Lawn, both sides of the AVenue that are offering rents 2,000 plus market themselves as in the heart of Turtle Creek. Hell Oak Lawn park was renamed Turtle Creek Park cause the foundation wanted to associate with the affluence of Turtle Creek rather than the old moniker of Oak LAwn associated with the gay scene in their eyes. If HEB built anything here, and I doubt they ever will as the Lemmon store is their option for this area, they would most likely call it Turtle Creek cause that's what developers do. Cherry-pick neighborhood brands to make their properties sound more valuable,

Proving your point: John Eagle Honda, which is farther up Lemmon from this site, advertises that it's in Uptown. :lol:

cowboyeagle05

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 04 Aug 2022 16:05

We are lucky the Kroger on Cedar Springs doesn't claim Turtle Creek the biggest hurdle to that is probably the reality that the Oak Lawn library won't be changing its name either. In fact, the Oak Lawn library added bars to its front porch to cut down on the homeless population sleeping there.

While I would love for HEB to build an Urban store on this Oaklawn/Turtle Creek plot and leave the Uptown location for Central Market, I think that is just not viable yet. The question will always be, even though Uptown is marketed at the upper price point, would we want a Central Market at the West Village site or an HEB? I know the affordable shopper in many of us wants an HEB rather than another high-end grocery but does HEB see more value in having a truly urban HEB in Uptown in the land that is perfectly poised to challenge Walmart on inner city dominance or will they stay with the store brand they have already advertised as coming already, Central Market.

HEB certainly could start building the store and announce it as an HEB during construction, and I don't think the city or the community would be upset and would fight the change. I think so many people are either so foreign to HEB stores or the opposite aka passionately in love with them in other markets that such a change wouldn't be seen as a downgrade but merely a good competitive entry into the urban grocery market.

LongonBigD

Postby LongonBigD » 04 Aug 2022 21:39

OrangeMike wrote:Proving your point: John Eagle Honda, which is farther up Lemmon from this site, advertises that it's in Uptown. :lol:

Or my favorite—Uptown Chrysler Dodge. Literally across the street from Love Field on Mockingbird.

itsjrd1964

Postby itsjrd1964 » 05 Aug 2022 12:48

LongonBigD wrote:
OrangeMike wrote:Proving your point: John Eagle Honda, which is farther up Lemmon from this site, advertises that it's in Uptown. :lol:

Or my favorite—Uptown Chrysler Dodge. Literally across the street from Love Field on Mockingbird.

That dealership originally opened as Love Field Chrysler Dodge, and only had that name for just a few years.

I45Tex

Postby I45Tex » 09 Aug 2022 11:36

I learned with Food Lion's entry into DFW that it costs a lot to build the distribution centers that you have to have before the stores can get enough customers to pay for the distribution centers. But I don't quite understand how HEB supplied the Central Market stores e.g. Greenville @ Lovers for all these years (decades) now. Is there a chance that lower priced HEB products could be rolled out to that location without a rebranding in the future too?

CTroyMathis
Site Admin

Postby CTroyMathis » 09 Aug 2022 13:21

Temple TX, I believe, is the HEB/Central Market distribution center/commissary that covers Upstate. Think I heard about an expansion for it, not sure. Couldn't hurt to get a bit closer, though, some day I guess when it works for them.

Tucy

Postby Tucy » 09 Aug 2022 14:04

CTroyMathis wrote:Temple TX, I believe, is the HEB/Central Market distribution center/commissary that covers Upstate. Think I heard about an expansion for it, not sure. Couldn't hurt to get a bit closer, though, some day I guess when it works for them.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/ret ... fw-stores/

OrangeMike

Postby OrangeMike » 11 Aug 2022 16:37

New store planned for Mansfield. Will be the first in Tarrant County.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local ... 49de3355dc

cowboyeagle05

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 11 Aug 2022 18:16

I guess you could call this circling the wagons or maybe it's more like crows overhead. As mentioned before they will continue to go for easy fruit aka the well-off suburban spots and will enter the inner city market eventually once they have a stable hold in the DFW market. The inner city grocery market seems to be just too cutthroat that HEB is still not ready to charge over that hill yet.

itsjrd1964

Postby itsjrd1964 » 22 Sep 2022 02:42

There were people waiting outside the Frisco store since 6pm Tuesday for it to open.

https://youtu.be/1spZ9PJZPgM
https://youtu.be/VaiaiBI22po
https://youtu.be/zIesQPz1jo8

Addison

Postby Addison » 22 Sep 2022 16:48

I was going to go on Saturday, but I'll probably go this evening, before payday tomorrow and with it being a work/school night, as the crowds likely won't be as bad.

On another note, the "It's just a grocery store!!!" folks are really quite annoying. Some of us have high standards for our shopping experience. It's not just about getting food.

potatocoins

Postby potatocoins » 22 Sep 2022 17:15

I'd imagine it's a nostalgia thing for a lot of people who grew up in the non-DFW part of Texas. I remember people made a big deal about In-and-Out coming to Texas too, and it seemed like it meant the most to people who had grown up going there.

I'll probably check out HEB at some point, but it might be a few months before I do. I remember the In-and-Out craze felt like it last a while before the hype finally died down.

cowboyeagle05

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 27 Sep 2022 17:28

I'll wait till it's closer to drive to. I shop at two different Krogers that are within 3 miles of me. If I need fancier ingredients, I have two Whole Foods within a 5-mile distance of me plus an Eatzis in less than a mile. I visited HEB when I was in Austin, and it felt like a decent Walmart to me. Walmart every time I go the merchandise and store shelf selection is just meh. Walmart is a discount store through and through, and I don't doubt it will ever change I just need more than the cheap stuff for the sake of saving money. HEB seemed like the in-between of a Walmart and Target to me. I would be happy to support another Texas brand, but I am not driving to Frisco/Plano/McKinney just for groceries that's insane considering where I live. I am glad to see Walmart challenged, but until HEB figures out a way to open in the city of Dallas they are not on my radar until then.

OrangeMike

Postby OrangeMike » 13 Oct 2022 15:54

La Madeleine permanently closes on Lemmon in Dallas, where H-E-B owns property
https://www.dallasnews.com/food/restaur ... -property/

French bakery La Madeleine has closed permanently on Lemmon near Oak Lawn avenues in Dallas after more than two decades in business.
H-E-B owns the property at 3906 Lemmon Avenue. A company spokeswoman says H-E-B has “no immediate plans to develop the property.

Cbdallas

Postby Cbdallas » 14 Oct 2022 06:29

I wonder how they could parlay that property they own along Lemmon into a store. It might have to be a midrise mixed use with parking underneath like the Tom Thumb near Victory. We are still waiting and waiting and waiting for the Central Market mixed use to start un Uptown at Lemmon and McKinney ave.

LongonBigD

Postby LongonBigD » 14 Oct 2022 08:20

I just don't see it in the cards. The Lemmon Ave parcel seems too small for a traditional store with an acre of parking. It might be large enough to support a ground floor store with 5-6 floors of apts, but it that layout would require underground parking. That setup seems like a lot of money expended to build a Central Market just down the street from the potential West Village CM.

It seems to me that one of the locations would be jettisoned. I cannot remember the timing, but were they already acquiring the lots for Lemmon Ave when the WV location became available? Perhaps they only ever intended one location for Oaklawn. If this is the case, good arguments for either location. McKinney Ave would really benefit from a grocer located at that spot. Is that optimal for HEB? On the other hand, Lemmon Ave would be a great location to compete with Whole Foods and Kroger.

I would think the McKinney Ave land would be more valuable if they just want to cash in on one of the locations. I guess we wait and see since HEB takes their good old sweet time to show their cards.

OrangeMike

Postby OrangeMike » 14 Oct 2022 09:07

Cbdallas wrote:I wonder how they could parlay that property they own along Lemmon into a store.

LongonBigD wrote:The Lemmon Ave parcel seems too small for a traditional store with an acre of parking. It might be large enough to support a ground floor store with 5-6 floors of apts, but it that layout would require underground parking. That setup seems like a lot of money expended to build a Central Market just down the street from the potential West Village CM.

I posted up the thread how this block H-E-B owns on Lemmon is about the same size as their Buffalo Heights mixed-use store in Houston. It opened in 2019. https://houston.culturemap.com/news/cit ... mclelland/

An urban H-E-B (not a Central Market) on the Lemmon site would cannibalize Whole Foods down the street [ETA: and the Cedar Springs Kroger] much more than it would a new Central Market a little farther away in a different neighborhood, I would think.

cowboyeagle05

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 14 Oct 2022 16:09

I seriously doubt anything is coming here except an empty plot up for sale. I think the building La Madeline is outdated and needs significant work to continue with tenants, and HEB is just ready to end the leases here, tear it down and sell off the land when their advisors tell them the right price is in the wind of the market. I think they will largely hold the land for a while to make sure no other store does try to build here, even in a mixed-use capacity. I could see them selling it off to Streetlights, who planned to build the highrise across the street on the gas station plot so Streetlights could have an easier time building a residential highrise. The Eatzis lot is full of complications cause of the need for the continued operation of Eatzis while construction is going on, and a residential highrise on this lot would fly through Oak Lawn Committee and City Council. It's all about the cost of building on one piece of land vs. the next, and I could easily see how this plot is cheaper to build on than the gas station lot across the street.

LongonBigD

Postby LongonBigD » 14 Oct 2022 16:46

That prompts this thought: Eatzis to HEB lot. Improve site plan at Streetlights tower site. I can dream.

cowboyeagle05

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 14 Oct 2022 17:02

True as well, but I imagine even Eatzis prefers an Oak Lawn Ave address to a Lemmon Ave address. Hey, how about Eatzis temporary store on the HEB lot while they build a better-formatted project on the Eatzis lot with a urban integrated Eatzis with apartments that doesn't include a giant 7 story parking garage above ground. Then move Eatzis back over when the new project when the apartments above open and then build a second apartment tower phase on the HEB lot, tearing down the temporary Eatzi's.

Then again, Eatzis is a competitor to Central Market in that prepared foods are a big part of what grocery stores make money on now, so HEB wouldn't want to sell just to help Eatzis in any way.

itsjrd1964

Postby itsjrd1964 » 17 Oct 2022 12:26

WFAA is reporting that the Plano store will open November 2, at 6am.

https://youtu.be/XFnsNb6rhwo

potatocoins

Postby potatocoins » 17 Oct 2022 14:47

Good to hear! Still pretty far from me, but I would like to check out HEB at some point in the next few weeks. Now that we have at least two locations, hopefully the hype will have died down a little bit so it won't be crazy when I check it out.

cowboyeagle05

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 19 Oct 2022 20:56

Friends of mine have been doing the whole curbside pickup cause they drove this week to visit the store and hated the crowds being so intense since there is such a blitz of excitement right now. They drove from Lewisville and didn't bat an eye at doing so to get groceries, but they weren't HEB fanatics either they just wanted to buy into the excitement.

itsjrd1964

Postby itsjrd1964 » 27 Oct 2022 03:45

After Hillwood spilled the early beans on this one, H-E-B is finally confirming a store will be built in north Fort Worth. It will be at N. Riverside/Heritage Trace Pkwy., just east of Alliance Town Center. November 16 will be when groundbreaking happens, with more specifics to come.

https://fortworth.culturemap.com/news/r ... permarket/

itsjrd1964

Postby itsjrd1964 » 12 Jan 2023 02:23

Yet another store is planned, in Frisco and near Little Elm, at US 380/FM 423. No construction/opening timeframe was given.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compani ... 5dd41d4f7f

Addison

Postby Addison » 02 Feb 2023 16:36

H-E-B to Break Ground on Mansfield Store Friday Morning

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/business/h- ... 141/?amp=1

OrangeMike

Postby OrangeMike » 16 Mar 2023 11:50

OrangeMike wrote:
Cbdallas wrote:I wonder how they could parlay that property they own along Lemmon into a store.

LongonBigD wrote:The Lemmon Ave parcel seems too small for a traditional store with an acre of parking. It might be large enough to support a ground floor store with 5-6 floors of apts, but it that layout would require underground parking. That setup seems like a lot of money expended to build a Central Market just down the street from the potential West Village CM.

I posted up the thread how this block H-E-B owns on Lemmon is about the same size as their Buffalo Heights mixed-use store in Houston. It opened in 2019. https://houston.culturemap.com/news/cit ... mclelland/

An urban H-E-B (not a Central Market) on the Lemmon site would cannibalize Whole Foods down the street [ETA: and the Cedar Springs Kroger] much more than it would a new Central Market a little farther away in a different neighborhood, I would think.

Saw an interesting tidbit posted on the Friends of Oak Lawn facebook page by a real estate agent. There was a post about the old Mia's being demolished for a Kroger gas station and small convenience store, and someone asked why the Taco Bueno down the street was never replaced. Who knows if this is accurate, and it doesn't exactly say that the current owner of that block (H-E-B) will be the ground floor retail, but I'm daring to dream, lol:

It's under contract to a developer who has had several meetings with neighbors to get feedback and improve the project and then will come to the Oak Lawn Committee at some point in the future and then the city for final approval. My understanding is it will be a mixed use multifamily building with ground floor retail or restaurants, but don't quote me since I haven't seen the plans myself yet.

Matt777

Postby Matt777 » 16 Mar 2023 21:34

OrangeMike wrote:
OrangeMike wrote:
Saw an interesting tidbit posted on the Friends of Oak Lawn facebook page by a real estate agent. There was a post about the old Mia's being demolished for a Kroger gas station and small convenience store, and someone asked why the Taco Bueno down the street was never replaced. Who knows if this is accurate, and it doesn't exactly say that the current owner of that block (H-E-B) will be the ground floor retail, but I'm daring to dream, lol:

It's under contract to a developer who has had several meetings with neighbors to get feedback and improve the project and then will come to the Oak Lawn Committee at some point in the future and then the city for final approval. My understanding is it will be a mixed use multifamily building with ground floor retail or restaurants, but don't quote me since I haven't seen the plans myself yet.

That's pretty gross about the Kroger gas station. Last thing that area needs is more gas stations. It's so strange how the street seemed to be going the right direction in the 80/90s (like the 2 floor retail plaza with underground parking, containing Gloria's and Buffalo Wild Wings) and then just receded to ultra car oriented development after that.

Hopefully the mixed use proposal for the HEB owned site will contain a Central Market or HEB. It wouldn't be a bad idea to make this the new Central Market location (which would serve both Uptown and Highland Park equally well) and then make the larger Uptown site an HEB.

OrangeMike

Postby OrangeMike » 17 Mar 2023 09:33

Matt777 wrote:That's pretty gross about the Kroger gas station. Last thing that area needs is more gas stations. It's so strange how the street seemed to be going the right direction in the 80/90s (like the 2 floor retail plaza with underground parking, containing Gloria's and Buffalo Wild Wings) and then just receded to ultra car oriented development after that.

Hopefully the mixed use proposal for the HEB owned site will contain a Central Market or HEB. It wouldn't be a bad idea to make this the new Central Market location (which would serve both Uptown and Highland Park equally well) and then make the larger Uptown site an HEB.

It is pretty gross. The mid-block location is really odd, too. If it has to happen, it honestly would make more sense on the old Capital One site down the street. (The only potential silver lining is that the Shell at Lemmon and Oak Lawn which takes Kroger fuel points becomes redundant somehow and goes away, although I doubt most of its customers stop there because they have a Kroger Plus card.)

I also realized after re-reading the facebook post that "It's under contract to a developer" could also mean H-E-B is selling it off to someone else and abandoning Lemmon Avenue. :(

potatocoins

Postby potatocoins » 17 Mar 2023 14:18

OrangeMike wrote:I also realized after re-reading the facebook post that "It's under contract to a developer" could also mean H-E-B is selling it off to someone else and abandoning Lemmon Avenue. :(

That might be a good thing. HEB seems to move really slowly on any land that they own. It would be great if they did something with this site, but I'd also rather they sell it to someone else rather than sit on it for years.

itsjrd1964

Postby itsjrd1964 » 22 Mar 2023 01:34

This article, mainly about Kroger, also brings up plans for an H-E-B location in Melissa, next to Buc-ee's on the east side of US 75, on ~43 acres. Also, interestingly, the article says H-E-B has acquired 4 acres on the west side of US 75; a small lot separate from the main store sounds like it could be gas pumps (and car wash?). No construction/opening timeline was mentioned.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/ret ... -in-plano/

Addison

Postby Addison » 22 Mar 2023 08:48

It's interesting how Kroger and Albertsons suddenly want to put a ton more effort into shoring up locations where H-E-B has opened or confirmed they will be opening soon, yet those of us in the heart of the Metroplex (I.E. Dallas County and the Mid-Cities) must still suffer with their old, lacking in frills and trifling stores.

itsjrd1964

Postby itsjrd1964 » 23 Mar 2023 02:33

H-E-B has acquired land at The Shops at Chisholm Trail Ranch, a south Fort Worth development off the Chisholm Trail Parkway toll road. No construction/opening timelines were mentioned.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/busi ... 86295.html

I45Tex

Postby I45Tex » 13 May 2023 23:14

Do they still develop the megastores (suburban boomburb format) called HEB plus! that have some other stores built into the part between the front entrances? I think one of those would be a good infill development in a few different neighborhoods like East and West Dallas...

I45Tex

Postby I45Tex » 13 May 2023 23:20

Addison wrote:It's interesting how Kroger and Albertsons suddenly want to put a ton more effort into shoring up locations where H-E-B has opened or confirmed they will be opening soon, yet those of us in the heart of the Metroplex (I.E. Dallas County and the Mid-Cities) must still suffer with their old, lacking in frills and trifling stores.

I sure hope that this will finally unwind their location-holding power and that they really are compelled to sell numerous local stores due to the merger. And I can't think of anyone poised with expensive grocery distribution centers to serve the area besides Aldi, but hopefully it would impel H-E-B to finally build a major DC right here and employ hundreds of local people at it.

I45Tex

Postby I45Tex » 13 May 2023 23:21

6377AE67-669C-41A0-94D4-EF33B1BCA58D.png
PS courtesy of "andnowyouknow"...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tamtagon
Site Admin

Postby tamtagon » 14 May 2023 00:10

Is there any reason to go ahead and start consolidating Sananto and Austin?

I45Tex

Postby I45Tex » 14 May 2023 00:29

Reason in a demographic sense? Not based on live/work commute patterns, no. I have seen some ALDIs elsewhere in Central Texas too — Brownwood has one as of the 2020s.
Last edited by I45Tex on 14 May 2023 00:33, edited 1 time in total.

I45Tex

Postby I45Tex » 14 May 2023 00:31

Now if you were Aldi you might go ahead with a distribution center now sooner than you would’ve for a single area of 2 or 3 million citizens…

itsjrd1964

Postby itsjrd1964 » 07 Jun 2023 04:32

Another H-E-B brand is coming to the area. "Joe V's Smart Shop", a brand that doesn't quite connotate 'grocery store' IMO, has been an H-E-B brand presence prior to now in Houston. According to several reports, the ex-Albertsons at US 67/Wheatland that was acquired by H-E-B a while back, is 1 of the 2 announced locations. The other is in Pleasant Grove near Buckner/Samuell. The brand is apparently lower-priced and a smaller format with an average of 10,000 items per store. Neither location is projected to open before Spring of 2025.

https://www.dmagazine.com/frontburner/2 ... in-dallas/
https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/news ... allas.html
https://www.fox4news.com/news/h-e-b-ann ... -in-dallas

itsjrd1964

Postby itsjrd1964 » 21 Jun 2023 15:17

H-E-B has opened a new e-commerce fulfillment center next to its Plano store location at Preston/Spring Creek. It will serve not only Plano, but Allen, Frisco, and McKinney also.

This is similar to what Target has been doing in recent years, handling online orders through their stores (and using store stock for those orders) instead of all through distant distribution centers.

https://starlocalmedia.com/planocourier ... bf415.html

Addison

Postby Addison » 21 Jun 2023 18:11

itsjrd1964 wrote:H-E-B has opened a new e-commerce fulfillment center next to its Plano store location at Preston/Spring Creek. It will serve not only Plano, but Allen, Frisco, and McKinney also.

This is similar to what Target has been doing in recent years, handling online orders through their stores (and using store stock for those orders) instead of all through distant distribution centers.

https://starlocalmedia.com/planocourier ... bf415.html

Still nothing for North Dallas... :roll:

itsjrd1964

Postby itsjrd1964 » 05 Jul 2023 15:01

The new McKinney H-E-B is set to open July 19. It will be at Custer/Eldorado.

https://starlocalmedia.com/mckinneycour ... 5b2e6.html

itsjrd1964

Postby itsjrd1964 » 14 Jul 2023 13:33

This report about misc. developments in Allen includes this about the upcoming Allen H-E-B store: it will be the first DFW-area H-E-B to have an H-E-B Wellness Primary Care clinic.
Services will include primary care, physical therapy, health/nutrition coaching, clinical pharmacists, specialty referrals and labs to create a coordinated approach to healthcare under one roof.

https://starlocalmedia.com/allenamerica ... 9b2ec.html