Downtown Dallas: Santander Tower

willyk

Re: Downtown Dallas: Thanksgiving Tower

Postby willyk » 25 Jul 2022 23:02

Tivo_Kenevil wrote:I think Dallas Devs should give micro units a try...
I think a Texas sized Micro unit (~450 sqft) would sell like hotcakes.

I think Portman said they are in the plan for the Gateway. Hoping they happen there. But I agree they would kill it here.

Any chance BofA Plaza will do some conversions? I am under the impression that it has lots of perpetually vacant space.

undefinedprocess
Site Admin

Postby undefinedprocess » 02 Aug 2022 22:14

willyk wrote:
Tivo_Kenevil wrote:I think Dallas Devs should give micro units a try...
I think a Texas sized Micro unit (~450 sqft) would sell like hotcakes.

I think Portman said they are in the plan for the Gateway. Hoping they happen there. But I agree they would kill it here.

Any chance BofA Plaza will do some conversions? I am under the impression that it has lots of perpetually vacant space.

Portman does have micro-units planned for Arts District/North Gateway, or whatever the formal name is. That being said, we still don't know the square-footage of these "micro" units.

dallaz

Postby dallaz » 20 Jun 2023 12:56

Downtown Dallas office tower is almost ready for first apartment renters

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/rea ... t-renters/

Apartment rents in the tower will start at just over $2,000 a month.

The apartments in Santander Tower include one- and two-bedroom units ranging from 700 to 1,300 square feet.

Residents in the building will have use of a private swimming pool, dog park, tenant lounge spaces, fitness center and two lobby restaurants. Apartment tenants can also access guest rooms for visitors at the Mint House hotel on the 49th and 50th floors.

kingkong34

Re: Downtown Dallas: Santander Tower

Postby kingkong34 » 20 Jun 2023 13:27

I wonder if they could also access the Tower Club, that would be cool.

itsjrd1964

Postby itsjrd1964 » 20 Jun 2023 16:02

I wonder where they put the pool.

CTroyMathis
Site Admin

Postby CTroyMathis » 20 Jun 2023 17:12

^Good question.

kingkong34 wrote:I wonder if they could also access the Tower Club, that would be cool.

It does seem that at least the Mint House Hotel (apartment) long-stay guests get access to the Tower Club.

Just some other links to keep tabs on:
Santander Tower | Mint House Dallas - Downtown | official site for Gables Peridot (?), there are some apartment-finding websites

Tnexster

Postby Tnexster » 04 Aug 2023 09:30

Here is one ready to go!

New downtown Dallas rental address is ready for residents in a converted office
Santander Tower is the latest office skyscraper getting a makeover with new apartments.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/rea ... ed-office/

I45Tex

Postby I45Tex » 26 Oct 2023 16:59

Might be a good time for more Thanks-Giving Square apartment conversions

Santander Consumer USA could shed more than 37% of its office space in its namesake Downtown Dallas high-rise.
Santander Tower
The company is poised to downsize from 400K SF to about 250K SF, giving back several floors, according to a source with knowledge of the deal and a market report obtained by Bisnow. Santander has been the building’s anchor tenant for nearly 10 years.

Continue reading w free subscription at https://www.bisnow.com/dallas-ft-worth/ ... wer-121333

I45Tex

Postby I45Tex » 26 Oct 2023 17:02

Santander Bank, N.A.

Santander Bank, N.A. (SBNA) is one of the country’s largest retail and commercial banks with $89.5 billion in assets. With its corporate offices in Boston, the Bank’s approximately 9,000 employees and more than 2 million customers are principally located in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware.

Learn more about SBNA

Santander Consumer USA

Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SC) (“SC”) is a full-service consumer finance company focused on vehicle finance, third-party servicing and delivering superior service to more than 2.9 million customers across the full credit spectrum. SC, which began originating retail installment contracts in 1997, had an average managed asset portfolio of approximately $60 billion (for the first quarter ended March 31, 2020), and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.

Learn more about Santander Consumer USA

Banco Santander International

Established in Miami in 1979, Banco Santander International offers holistic private banking and investment services to high-net-worth individuals and non-U.S. residents, with a focus on Latin America.

Learn more about Banco Santander International

Santander Investment Services

Santander Investment Services is a U.S. broker-dealer and Registered Investment Adviser and affiliate of Santander Bank. We provide financial planning and investment advice for customers at all of our bank branches, and across the US.

The firm has more than 100,000 clients throughout the Northeast and Miami markets, with over $10 billion in assets under management.

Santander US Capital Markets LLC

Santander US Capital Markets LLC (SanCap) is the institutional broker-dealer of Santander in the United States operating under Santander Corporate & Investment Banking – the global division that supports corporate and institutional clients.

SanCap was formed by merging Amherst Pierpont Securities LLC and Santander Investment Securities Inc. SanCap primary strengths and capabilities include Structured Products, Emerging Markets Credit and U.S. Investment Grade Credit, U.S. Rates, Short Term Fixed Income, Debt Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Exchange Trade Derivatives, and Cash Equities.

SanCap is a self-clearing member of FICC; Member of FINRA and SIPC. SanCap holds the Primary Dealer designation received from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

From the US holding company's website which reports to Spain global HQ if I'm not mistaken.