The Cedars: Texas Odyssey

ArtVandelay

The Cedars: Texas Odyssey

Postby ArtVandelay » 25 May 2018 16:26

500ft Observation Wheel

Called the Texas Odyssey, the more than 500-foot tall observation wheel would be built on the banks of the Trinity River. It would be larger than the famous London Eye wheel and more than twice as tall as the Texas Star at Dallas' Fair Park.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/rea ... ect-moving

The Dallas Water Gardens

http://dallascityhall.com/government/me ... ardens.pdf

Mmmkay

dallaz

Re: The Cedars: Texas Odyssey

Postby dallaz » 25 May 2018 17:16

I’m over the fact that it seem like every major city in the world is doing this or planning to. We already have a Ferris Wheel already...it would kinda be strange to have another one.

PonyUp13

Postby PonyUp13 » 25 May 2018 18:01

I’m going to ignore the Ferris Wheel for a moment and focus on the WTer Garden project....

Wow this thing looks completely different than anything else we’ve got going on around here, and could be the biggest step yet towards getting people to regularly interact with our river. Very interested to see how this moves forward.

Tivo_Kenevil

Postby Tivo_Kenevil » 25 May 2018 20:04

...ugh... I'm starting to hate the direction the Cedars is going... The HSR with it's monstrosity garage, this planned garage (1000 spaces) and the existing lots behind Alamo... What about the neighborhood? How will all these projects integrate... I saw no attempt to mask the HSR garage ( and we were promised "iconic")..this ferris wheel is an unoriginal idea..and didn't we already reject this? Seattle's ferris wheel was the one we said nah to.

My fear is that these projects will errode the artistic neighborhood vibe that exists. They will add more parking spaces for outsiders more than anything else.

These large ass garages are Exactly what we don't need. Look at KBH , there's tons of that there. Why build more? Is the plan to have more parking spaces than residents or build urban neighborhoods?

Tnexster

Postby Tnexster » 25 May 2018 20:49

dallaz wrote:I’m over the fact that it seem like every major city in the world is doing this or planning to. We already have a Ferris Wheel already...it would kinda be strange to have another one.

Ditto....first thought was Ugh. Hope it dies but I am all for the water park connected to the river, is that even still on?

DAFW

Postby DAFW » 28 May 2018 02:58

[redacted]
Last edited by DAFW on 08 Oct 2018 17:42, edited 2 times in total.

DAFW

Postby DAFW » 28 May 2018 04:29

Now holdwon...... If this observation wheel is gonna happen, it better AT LEAST be cute. And by the looks of it, its gonna give us a psychedelic light show at night. Eh maybe I'm okay with it...

They also want to do an outdoor performance venue, retail, dining, and a "STEAM" Education center, Also mentioned is that the landscaping is designed to allow greater public access to the trinity river, hm. The construction timeline looks to be from August 2019 to about December 2021, They hope to do a NYE opening celebration in 2022.

(screencaps from an NBC5DFW video https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/500-Foot-Tall-Texas-Odyssey-Planned-to-Go-Up-in-Dallas-483737421.html)

CTroyMathis
Site Admin

Postby CTroyMathis » 28 May 2018 09:38

This proposal has reminded me that around 15 years ago, a rather futuristic-looking wheel was proposed for Euless.

2003 article: https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/stor ... ily33.html

And, here's one of the renderings I saved from those early forum days:

https://twitter.com/CTroyMathis/status/ ... 1729936389

cowboyeagle05

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 28 May 2018 12:13

The Water Gardens project is still a go. They got money from the NTCOG in the last year to move ahead with a detailed planning. Mathews Southwest basically runs most of this property in partnership with an investment company who bought the empty land the High-Speed Rail would use and Mathews Southwest would redevelop other lands they acquired. The problem still seems that they have plans drawn up but they ultimately want a big deal tenant to sign on for redevelopment to start construction. Until they find someone willing to sign on they seem to be ok with holding things up in the air until more than apartment demand is pushing the market.
“Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell”

tamtagon
Site Admin

Postby tamtagon » 28 May 2018 15:26

CTroyMathis wrote:And, here's one of the renderings I saved from those early forum days:

https://twitter.com/CTroyMathis/status/ ... 1729936389

Thank you so much for this! Thank you for other stuff, too.

I want to say I'm surprised this hadn't been proposed for Arlington, but there's certainly not as much to observe over there; cool and clear weather days would be fantastic observing from Arlington 100-500' up, but air pollution would turn these observations depressing during the warm or hot and clear days during the other two thirds of the year.

To land this mixed use Observation wheel, water garden, parking garage, "wine bar" and all the other stuff I guess the only thing Fair Park lacks is a near-billionaire developer pushing the neighborhood to new new heights. What a shame Fair Park continues to be ignored.

Paired with the train to Houston, this part of town is on tap to be Texas Tout-able!! While I tend to agree with those concerned that the double D dose of tourist trade will wreck the sketchy fringed creative tone of The Cedars and adjacent warehouse strips, I'm gone from almost convinced to mostly certain that that fragile segment of folks who most honestly embrace and resonate truly the live-work-play lifestyle: artists, musicians and performers, are naturally easing toward Fair Park. Back in the day for fun, my gang called it Deep East Grand. That's where it's going to happen for Dallas, the creative arts finally gets Dallas on the marquee. anyway

I say go for it since it'll open an iconic, signature gateway to the trinity river park. Maybe the nuclear waste billionaire foundation can tie the $50 million donation to creating a good 'bridge' from South Side/Cedars to the river.

DPatel304

Postby DPatel304 » 28 May 2018 15:51

tamtagon wrote:I say go for it since it'll open an iconic, signature gateway to the trinity river park.

That's what I am most looking forward to. This would be a pretty big draw to the Trinity River Park and will hopefully put more pressure on developing the area around the river more.

tamtagon
Site Admin

Postby tamtagon » 28 May 2018 19:09

^... unfortunate though, I don't remember that any of the park proposals from the last 15 years identified this section of the levee bound flood zone for park development. There was a delux pedestrian/cyclist bridge and trail proposed to connect South Side to the river, but I'm not even sure if that trail continued along the river, north or south....

willyk

Postby willyk » 29 May 2018 03:05

I am surprised that we haven’t heard more from Matthews SW about development plans for this area now that the HSR station has been announced.

cowboyeagle05

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 29 May 2018 08:08

Mathews Southwest by my impression has never showboated too much unless they are actually under construction. Unlike let's say BECK who obviously wanted to make a big spectacle about Valley View redo or Hillwood about Victory. They showed off renderings for months of buildings they had no concrete plans to build. Mathews Southwest works project to project at South Side and seems to only stir up the press when he is actually doing more than the usual developer smoke and mirrors.

lakewoodhobo

Postby lakewoodhobo » 29 May 2018 10:29

I would've preferred this attraction + the concert venue at the Reunion Arena site, which is connected to DART and walkable from Union Station, West End, etc. No need to build another parking garage for this.

And the plans for retail here don't make a lot of sense either. Retail should be part of the HSR station.

tamtagon
Site Admin

Postby tamtagon » 29 May 2018 10:34

lakewoodhobo wrote:I would've preferred this attraction + the concert venue at the Reunion Arena site,

That's what I thought at first, too. But it would be too close to the Reunion Tower, one of the best structures to observe.... The best skyline view would probably from somewhere in Oak Cliff.

cowboyeagle05

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 29 May 2018 14:04

I agree an OakCliff location would have been perfect as well. Certainly would give that side of the river a monument of its own.

DPatel304

Postby DPatel304 » 29 May 2018 14:47

Tivo_Kenevil wrote:...ugh... I'm starting to hate the direction the Cedars is going... The HSR with it's monstrosity garage, this planned garage (1000 spaces) and the existing lots behind Alamo... What about the neighborhood? How will all these projects integrate... I saw no attempt to mask the HSR garage ( and we were promised "iconic")..this ferris wheel is an unoriginal idea..and didn't we already reject this? Seattle's ferris wheel was the one we said nah to.

My fear is that these projects will errode the artistic neighborhood vibe that exists. They will add more parking spaces for outsiders more than anything else.

These large ass garages are Exactly what we don't need. Look at KBH , there's tons of that there. Why build more? Is the plan to have more parking spaces than residents or build urban neighborhoods?

I don't disagree with what you're saying about the parking garages, but, when you say 'what about the neighborhood', what neighborhood is there currently? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for catering to the neighborhood and promoting walkable, bike-friendly environments, but there isn't much going on in the Cedars, and even less around Riverfront Blvd.

Let's suppose we drastically reduce the parking garages, and hope people will get there through other means. There isn't much within walking distance here, DART access, currently, doesn't appear that great. Biking there probably wouldn't be that fun from most parts of the urban core either. Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy about the amount of parking garages that could come to the area, but, realistically speaking, I'm not sure anything else makes sense at this point in time. I do hope that we don't go overboard catering to outsiders, and I really really do hope that they considering building garages that can later be converted to other uses.

Tucy

Postby Tucy » 29 May 2018 18:08

"Our vision for the iconic Texas Odyssey is for it to be a seamlessly integrated part of downtown Dallas" LOL
I presume they mean "seamlessly integrated" in some metaphysical sense.

DPatel304

Postby DPatel304 » 19 Jul 2018 11:00

A colorful addition to the Dallas skyline is one step closer to becoming reality. Imagine a Dallas version of the London Eye - a bright observation wheel where you can look out for miles.

The Dallas Planning Commission is expected to approve a zoning change request Thursday from the developers who want to build a more than 500-foot-tall observation wheel, called the Texas Odyssey, along the Trinity River, south of Downtown Dallas.

If the development is given the necessary governmental approvals over the coming months, construction on the Texas Odyssey could begin in September 2019 and is expected to take approximately two years to complete.

Funding for the project is expected to come from private sources and not be supported by tax dollars.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/business/Da ... ality.html

I'm still super skeptical that this one will ever happen, but things are still moving along.

EDIT: So is this (roughly) the proposed site:
https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7618602 ... a=!3m1!1e3

ContriveDallasite

Postby ContriveDallasite » 19 Jul 2018 14:53

Whats wrong with the one at Fair Park?

Tivo_Kenevil

Postby Tivo_Kenevil » 19 Jul 2018 15:12

ContriveDallasite wrote:Whats wrong with the one at Fair Park?

....other than... it's operated by SFoT and off for 11 months out of the year.. nothing much.

exelone31

Postby exelone31 » 19 Jul 2018 15:46

One could also wonder what's wrong with the 561 ft rotating observation attraction we've got in Reunion Tower?

dfwcre8tive
Site Admin

Postby dfwcre8tive » 19 Jul 2018 16:58

Tivo_Kenevil wrote:

....other than... it's operated by SFoT and off for 11 months out of the year.. nothing much.

Actually, I believe it's privately owned and operated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Star

cowboyeagle05

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 20 Jul 2018 12:00

The one at Fair Park lacks what this one and the London Eye do which is basically provide a climate controlled touristy experience. The one at Fair Park is a carnival ride with open-air cages. Now it could be heavily modified if the State Fair or the family that owns the Texas Star wants to invest in an overhaul but that's highly unlikely.

Tnexster

Postby Tnexster » 20 Jul 2018 18:51

I'm not really a fan of these things since it isn't a new or unique idea but more like a "we have one too" experience that every other city will have. On the other hand if it lures tourists downtown and into Cedars is that a bad thing? It does at least contribute to the level of activity in the Cedars. I would rather have the wetlands water park over this though.

dallaz

Postby dallaz » 07 Sep 2018 13:36

Trying to come to grips with the possibility of a giant Ferris wheel on the Dallas skyline

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/comm ... nity-river

Thursday afternoon I was at Dallas City Hall and ran into someone I hadn't seen in a while. I asked her what gives. "The Texas Odyssey," she said, and it took a second to register. But ... oh, right. That Ferris wheel someone wants to plant along Riverfront Boulevard near the Trinity River -- to which I had paid zero attention since it was first announced in late May.

What I did know sounded like a good giggle. Because I've seen other developers talk about building Ferris wheels and minor-league ball parks and other shiny things on the shores of the Trinity River. Not a single one came to fruition. And Riverfront, especially that barren and desolate stretch of floodway -- no offense -- ain't exactly the South Bank of the River Thames in London or a beach in Dubai.

But this wheel and surrounding development will eat up seven acres of a valuable 60-acre plot of land owned by developer Jack Matthews, adjacent to where the high-speed rail station and Dallas Water Gardens are planned. There's also a lot of behind-the-scenes firepower behind this: Allyn Media, which helped get Mayor Mike Rawlings and former Dallas County District Attorney Susan Hawk elected, and Willis Johnson, the radio host-turned-political consultant and lobbyist who's tight with Rawlings and John Wiley Price.

I guess it's like Lyle Lanley once said when pitching monorail to Springfield: "A town with money's a little like the mule with a spinning wheel. No one knows how he got it, and danged if he knows how to use it."

So with nothing better to do I sat through the commission's chat about the Texas Odyssey Thursday -- developer David Taggart's third swim through CPC after the wheel was discussed then deferred in July and August. And I discovered it might be bigger than originally announced -- closer to 550 feet in diameter than 500. And I heard that there would be flashing logos for a few seconds every 15 minutes. And in the supporting docs I read about a "museum-like area to learn about the region," and saw the ride would last 38 minutes, and discovered there would be a "post-flight area" consisting of "retail, restaurant, and other entertainment uses on the property to encourage regular patronage and activity."

All of which sounds ... pretty nice. Especially down there, in the land of cracked concrete and high weeds, the wasteland between a new 7-Eleven and a restored Longhorn Ballroom. Especially since the developers aren't asking for a dime from the city.

So no wonder, then, that city plan commissioners gave the project their wholehearted, full-throated blessings -- save for one, Philip Kingston's appointee Paul Ridley, who said he remains convinced the Texas Odyssey will be "an eyesore on the skyline of the city."

But his colleagues could not rave long enough or loud enough about the project. Some said they were impressed with how developer Taggart met -- some 20 to 25 times, by his estimation -- with nearby residents who might object to a garish spinning wheel ruining their view of downtown. Some said they were thrilled at the prospect of such a neat something -- "iconic" was the word most often used -- going in where there was nothing now. And others said it was about time the hind end of Riverfront was given a makeover.

"As a kid that grew up in southern Dallas," said Christoper Lewis, Tennell Atkins' new appointee, "we never had a big draw in Southern Dallas -- no real aspirations. We always talked negatively about Southern Dallas, and for the first time in a long time we have something to talk about positively."

Taggart told me later that after three trips to plan commission, yeah, he was relieved to be done with this first step. "Because any time you have a big object over a certain height with lights on it," he said, "there's going to be a certain amount of reticence and consternation." But, clearly, the worries were unfounded.

The Texas Odyssey is at best still more than a year away from a construction start date. It hasn't been designed, which means there's no price tag. Investors are lined up, but an Allyn Media rep says "nothing will close until zoning, design and cost are finalized." And it still needs council's OK -- which I'm sure it'll get, since Adam Medrano, the Cedars' rep, raved about it in a press release, and his appointee Mark Rieves sailed it through plan commission like an investor making a pitch, referring to it as a "landmark project."

And believe it or not, the Cedars Neighborhood Association is all for it, too -- and that is a picky lot, dating back to long-ago concerns over Lee Harvey's. But sure enough, Michael Przekwas, the CNA's City Hall liaison, was there Thursday to lend his support. I grabbed him afterward and asked, Are you sure about this?

"I know -- I laughed out loud, too, when I first heard about it," he said. "I thought Adam [Medrano] was kidding me. I really did. [But] it would be a great development to activate the Trinity, the Santa Fe Trestle, the connection to Oak Cliff and the connection to the neighborhood. And it's a new idea, something that would be ours."

So there. Now, about that monorail.

muncien

Postby muncien » 07 Sep 2018 13:58

If they could just find a way to attach the Los Angeles Class Nuclear Attack submarine USS DALLAS to the wheel itself, I'd be totally on board...
"He doesn't know how to use the three seashells..."

Tivo_Kenevil

Postby Tivo_Kenevil » 07 Sep 2018 14:06

I still hate it.

dallaz

Postby dallaz » 07 Sep 2018 14:09

Tivo_Kenevil wrote:I still hate it.

Ughhhh...me too. We don’t need another ferris wheel in this city.
muncien wrote:If they could just find a way to attach the Los Angeles Class Nuclear Attack submarine USS DALLAS to the wheel itself, I'd be totally on board...

Lmaoooooo :lol:

Matt777

Postby Matt777 » 07 Sep 2018 14:13

This will be a huge draw for people that are visiting the city. There's nothing like this now, a "must-see" attraction. The idea to combine it with a retail and dining area is smart. Trinity Water Gardens next to it, along with the JFK stuff downtown, will be a nice string of touristy things to do. I say bring it on!

Why hate it? It isn't looking like it will cost the city anything and it will help revitalize a very downtrodden area.

DPatel304

Postby DPatel304 » 07 Sep 2018 14:50

Yeah, I love it. Not the ferris wheel itself, per se, but the location and the opportunity for development surrounding this. Like Matt777 said, this in conjunction with the Trinity Water Gardens will be quite the draw. I'm not too familiar with this exact area, but I assume there are plans to connect both of those to the existing Trinity Levee trail?

Tivo_Kenevil

Postby Tivo_Kenevil » 07 Sep 2018 14:51

Matt777 wrote:This will be a huge draw for people that are visiting the city. There's nothing like this now, a "must-see" attraction. The idea to combine it with a retail and dining area is smart. Trinity Water Gardens next to it, along with the JFK stuff downtown, will be a nice string of touristy things to do. I say bring it on!

Why hate it? It isn't looking like it will cost the city anything and it will help revitalize a very downtrodden area.

You're 100% correct. But the unoriginality and gimmicky nature of it irks me. Not to mention it will look out of place. There's no 550 ft tall anything over there.

I'll give developer credit tho. He's doing things right and takling to Neighborhood about it.

But I still hate it.

tamtagon
Site Admin

Postby tamtagon » 08 Sep 2018 11:18

I think it's a total tourist trap and a total win. Go for it all the way. I had been worried about the impact on Fair Park, but not so much anymore. Downtown needs more stuff to do, stuff that cannot be enjoyed anywhere else within 1,000 miles, a crazy big ferris wheel is the multi-generation trend and absolutely get Dallas in the game, even if it's a late arrival. People love the one in Atlanta.

The Arts District is firmly established and getting stronger. The DMA has a good reputation and as an adolescent collection is making an entrance onto the 'world stage' as decent encyclopedic repository of art, art history education and the important restoration work group. The DSO performances have been widely acclaimed (still hoping Jaap Van Zweden's final season will win an Grammy...) and the new conductor plans to extend into opera -- which is great for the Dallas Opera. It also appears live theater is actually creating a scene in Dallas beyond the touring shows, probably significantly enhanced by the touring show. So, the 'high arts' have rooted and grown beyond the provincial. So, absolutely, add the ferris wheel tourist trap.

The view from Reunion Tower Observation has always been nice, this deal will make it so much better. It'll help the convention & trade show business; all the unannounced but inevitable overnight accommodation and amenity cornerstone construction with the HSR station will also get a substantial boost from such a novelty.

lakewoodhobo

Postby lakewoodhobo » 08 Sep 2018 13:19

Forget the ferris wheel. I just wanna know if we're getting Shrek's Adventure.

$_86.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DAFW

Postby DAFW » 08 Sep 2018 13:58

Hm the HSR station looks pretty sick in this rendering...

Love it or hate it I still think the odyssey is gonna be a fun visual element on the skyline, and since its gonna light up like the reunion ball and the omni hotel, it'll be super fun at night.

Dont know how many of you clicked the link to the article but here's the lighting demo they posted incase you havent seen it, Maybe it needs a little work but again it is just a demo,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js6UQQrBE6c

Tnexster

Postby Tnexster » 10 Sep 2018 20:29

Not really a fan yet but the neighborhood seems sold on the project.

ContriveDallasite

Postby ContriveDallasite » 11 Sep 2018 06:44

Tnexster wrote:Not really a fan yet but the neighborhood seems sold on the project.

A CVS pharmacy would be a plus for this neighborhood. It's a massive tourist trap eye-sore, and a redundant one at that.

If there is a HSR station coming to this area, this land could be much better utilized.

cowboyeagle05

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 11 Sep 2018 08:34

No one has even pointed out that they announced it would be taller than previously proposed! Come on what happened to the bigger and taller is better crowd around here!

Tnexster

Postby Tnexster » 11 Sep 2018 15:59

ContriveDallasite wrote:
Tnexster wrote:Not really a fan yet but the neighborhood seems sold on the project.

A CVS pharmacy would be a plus for this neighborhood. It's a massive tourist trap eye-sore, and a redundant one at that.

If there is a HSR station coming to this area, this land could be much better utilized.

Yes, it will be so appealing that people from Houston will ride the train to ride the Ferris wheel.

MilesKim

Texas Odyssey Development

Postby MilesKim » 06 Oct 2018 03:08

While digging through current zoning cases, I found what led me to documents for a major project in the works known as the "Texas Odyssey" development. This development will be located in the large open space along the southern stretch of S Riverfront Boulevard. According to plans, this development will include a large bullet train station, up to 50 acres of office/retail/residential space, and a 600 ft tall Ferris wheel to be known as the "Eye-of-Texas" (which will be located in the space in which a new zoning case has opened for). All of these are mentioned profusely in the document linked below:
https://dallascityhall.com/government/m ... me%201.PDF

The rest of the documents can be found on this page, and they are the ones that start with "Z178-265":
https://dallascityhall.com/government/m ... plans.aspx

MilesKim

Re: Texas Odyssey Development

Postby MilesKim » 06 Oct 2018 03:11

According to the documents, if the bullet train station does become a reality, then it will take the space of the retail/residential space on the north side of "Hotel Street", which is also the be built in this project.

There are a lot of firsts for Dallas with this project, and therefore it is hard to tell whether all of it, some of it, or any of it at all will ever become reality. If this project does happen, then this will be the first recent development along the Trinity river, and that is a big deal. We've all been waiting for the growth to finally spread to the tons of acres of vacant lots that run between downtown Dallas and the Trinity river, and this project will be the start of that expansion we've been waiting for.

Matt777

Postby Matt777 » 06 Oct 2018 16:20

Very exciting stuff. All I could suggest is that we find a better way to connect the HSR station and this development to Downtown and the DART rail station in the Cedars. I'm sure they will figure it out along the way.

dzh

Postby dzh » 06 Oct 2018 16:37

There was a giant warehouse on this site back in the day, right? Alford Refrigerators if I remember correctly? I only ask because I remember the mixed use project that was proposed for that site from maybe a decade ago

MilesKim

Postby MilesKim » 06 Oct 2018 22:36

dzh wrote:There was a giant warehouse on this site back in the day, right? Alford Refrigerators if I remember correctly? I only ask because I remember the mixed use project that was proposed for that site from maybe a decade ago

Yes, in the 50's two large refrigerated warehouses were built on the site. The whole area was cleared out in 2007 for the construction of that mixed use project that you mentioned. Here's some satellite imagery from November 2007, which is a month before the recession hit. You can see they had prepped the area for roads, and maybe even built a drainage system.

Tivo_Kenevil

Postby Tivo_Kenevil » 06 Oct 2018 23:21

What's the status of the HSR station? Is it a go or nah? I know Cali trying real hard to kill HSR.

MilesKim

Postby MilesKim » 06 Oct 2018 23:37

Tivo_Kenevil wrote:What's the status of the HSR station? Is it a go or nah? I know Cali trying real hard to kill HSR.

It all depends on the status of Texas Central's HSR project altogether. Just a few weeks ago they got a $300 million loan from a Japanese investment group. The company seemed pretty confident in starting construction in late 2019 as they acquired more and more land for the project, and this was before that major investment they just got. The proposed HSR station in this development seems the most feasible location for it as of now.

lakewoodhobo

Postby lakewoodhobo » 08 Oct 2018 14:42

Today's presentation to City Council's mobility committee on HSR includes a slide about Texas Odyssey shooting for an August '19 ground breaking and December 31, 2021 opening date.

Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 2.40.35 PM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tnexster

Postby Tnexster » 08 Oct 2018 15:17

I am still not crazy about this but at the same time I can see some benefit to building something like this in the Cedars and providing another tourist attraction. I suppose it would provide stellar views of the skyline and the competed Trinity river park (assuming that happens). Where is this in relation to the water garden feature that has been proposed?

clcrash19

Postby clcrash19 » 09 Oct 2018 12:02

I want this to come to fruition so bad. Would be an excellent addition to the city