Northpark Center

R1070

Re: Northpark Center

Postby R1070 » 14 Jun 2022 15:26

cowboyeagle05 wrote:I went to the mall over the weekend and I was surprised, I am not sure why I haven't lived under a rock for that long to not know but the sheer number of spots that appear to be open for lease without any store opening branding was noticeable. At least Eatly was packed with people eating and shopping. I guess I am just not that used to seeing soooo many spots at NorthPark without active retailers. I am sad to see H&M close I was an H&M customer but only the NorthPark store since they carried more designer stuff at the NorthPark store than the suburban stores. I won't go to the Galleria so H&M cause I just don't like that mall and H&M isnt enough draw to drag me to the Galleria. Lord knows the 5 mins I spent in Firewheel and TownEast in the last 5 yrs was also a shock to my system. Malls just arent what they used to be and I am glad many are being torn down, to be honest.

I'm pretty sure most of those "empty" spots are part of a larger plan and are accounted for in their leasing strategy.

cowboyeagle05

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 14 Jun 2022 15:33

Oh, I do not doubt they have tenants they are making deals with behind the scenes it was just new for me to see so much blank storefronts that for now have NorthPark generic branding on them. I don't shop that often anymore to be honest so the last time I was at NorthPark was May of 2021 before all the fallout of retail had fully taken hold. The last 4 or 5 pieces of clothes I have bought in the last 12 months were online and at a gay oriented store here ion Cedar Springs Rd so I am not a regular mall customer anymore
“Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell”

Proquest20

Postby Proquest20 » 15 Jun 2022 11:31

I really like the location Apple’s in right now, but it needs an update so that it can look more like the Galleria, Southlake, and former Willow Bend store. Hopefully they can just get a temporary location somewhere in NorthPark instead of relocating entirely within the mall, although the former Disney store would be cool.

acclar11

Postby acclar11 » 15 Jun 2022 21:29

Went by Lacoste today and the store was like 50% off everything and it looked super bare. I can’t tell if they’re closing or just having a huge sale. I’d be shocked if they were actually closing because this is their last DFW store.

Proquest20

Postby Proquest20 » 15 Jun 2022 22:21

They're having a semi-annual sale, where everything is up to 50% off. This sale is also online, so their website has it as well.

Proquest20

Postby Proquest20 » 16 Jun 2022 11:57

What's going on with ZARA? Per Google Maps and the Zara website, the NorthPark location is only open Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Meanwhile their Galleria store is open all week. Is it just a temporary closure for the rest of the week?

Both Zara locations are always PACKED, btw. Especially during COVID, they had lines going all the way down the hall up to the exit to CenterPark Garden, and the Galleria location had lines that took up a whole section of the mall, reaching all the way to Tiffany & Co. I've been advocating for a new Willow Bend location lol, as they have enough space to build one and it would bring a lot of traffic to that mall (and if it didn't, I'd have a Zara to myself for a while).

Addison

Postby Addison » 16 Jun 2022 13:54

Proquest20 wrote:What's going on with ZARA? Per Google Maps and the Zara website, the NorthPark location is only open Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Meanwhile their Galleria store is open all week. Is it just a temporary closure for the rest of the week?

Both Zara locations are always PACKED, btw. Especially during COVID, they had lines going all the way down the hall up to the exit to CenterPark Garden, and the Galleria location had lines that took up a whole section of the mall, reaching all the way to Tiffany & Co. I've been advocating for a new Willow Bend location lol, as they have enough space to build one and it would bring a lot of traffic to that mall (and if it didn't, I'd have a Zara to myself for a while).

ZARA's not going to open a store right down the street from the Galleria, for risk of cannibalizing sales.

Tucy

Postby Tucy » 16 Jun 2022 15:18

Addison wrote:
Proquest20 wrote:What's going on with ZARA? Per Google Maps and the Zara website, the NorthPark location is only open Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Meanwhile their Galleria store is open all week. Is it just a temporary closure for the rest of the week?

ZARA's not going to open a store right down the street from the Galleria, for risk of cannibalizing sales.

Yeah, IF they are even inclined to open a third store on the Dallas/Plano/Frisco side of the metroplex, Stonebriar would make more sense, for a variety of reasons.

Proquest20

Postby Proquest20 » 16 Jun 2022 19:23

Tucy wrote:
Addison wrote:

Yeah, IF they are even inclined to open a third store on the Dallas/Plano/Frisco side of the metroplex, Stonebriar would make more sense, for a variety of reasons.

I’ll admit that I’m majorly biased against Stonebriar, so even if a store I shop at frequently were to open there, I’d probably never step foot in it. So it’s a personal thing when I say I’d prefer they open in Willow Bend or Legacy or literally anywhere else if they ever considered opening a third store in the area. It’s all good.

Addison

Postby Addison » 16 Jun 2022 20:16

Proquest20 wrote:
Tucy wrote:
Addison wrote:

I’ll admit that I’m majorly biased against Stonebriar, so even if a store I shop at frequently were to open there, I’d probably never step foot in it. So it’s a personal thing when I say I’d prefer they open in Willow Bend or Legacy or literally anywhere else if they ever considered opening a third store in the area. It’s all good.

Out of curiosity, why the hate against Stonebriar?

Proquest20

Postby Proquest20 » 16 Jun 2022 21:18

Addison wrote:
Proquest20 wrote:
Tucy wrote:

Feel free to disagree with me, but before Legacy West was built, and before Stonebriar even had a hotel, it was practically on the same level as Parks/North East/Hulen/Town East, etc; and to this day, it still kind of is to an extent. Nowadays, they have been getting stores that are nicer, like Anthropologie, Lush, Coach, etc; but they feel very out of place as the majority of the stores there tend to be more on the "immature" side (The Galleria has always had plenty of these, but they've been kept separate from the nicer stores as the levels are divided by price tier). All of those stores I mentioned feel super out of place there. The interior feels very dated considering all the changes the mall has been through, and I feel that it almost resembles a giant Walmart. Meanwhile, the Galleria, NorthPark, and Willow Bend tend to be more "aesthetically pleasing" and prior to the pandemic/closing of Apple, Willow Bend had a pretty good line-up of classier stores, some of which are now at Stonebriar and just seem out of place there as I've mentioned before. As I've mentioned before, I would've preferred that they would've opened in The Shops at Legacy, although that shopping center seems to have a number of vacancies as well. I have heard that a refresh is possibly coming, but it's long overdue. I'm just glad there's Legacy West because it would be a disaster if those types of stores opened in Stonebriar with the current state it's in.

vman

Postby vman » 17 Jun 2022 07:19

Proquest20 wrote:
Addison wrote:
Proquest20 wrote:

Feel free to disagree with me, but before Legacy West was built, and before Stonebriar even had a hotel, it was practically on the same level as Parks/North East/Hulen/Town East, etc; and to this day, it still kind of is to an extent. Nowadays, they have been getting stores that are nicer, like Anthropologie, Lush, Coach, etc; but they feel very out of place as the majority of the stores there tend to be more on the "immature" side (The Galleria has always had plenty of these, but they've been kept separate from the nicer stores as the levels are divided by price tier). All of those stores I mentioned feel super out of place there. The interior feels very dated considering all the changes the mall has been through, and I feel that it almost resembles a giant Walmart. Meanwhile, the Galleria, NorthPark, and Willow Bend tend to be more "aesthetically pleasing" and prior to the pandemic/closing of Apple, Willow Bend had a pretty good line-up of classier stores, some of which are now at Stonebriar and just seem out of place there as I've mentioned before. As I've mentioned before, I would've preferred that they would've opened in The Shops at Legacy, although that shopping center seems to have a number of vacancies as well. I have heard that a refresh is possibly coming, but it's long overdue. I'm just glad there's Legacy West because it would be a disaster if those types of stores opened in Stonebriar with the current state it's in.

Well I agree with you. I work in Legacy West and went to Stonebriar earlier this week (I rarely go). It is is such a generic, basic mall and is in major need of an update.

acclar11

Postby acclar11 » 17 Jun 2022 07:54

Proquest20 wrote:
Addison wrote:
Proquest20 wrote:

I completely agree. Stonebriar seems to just fill the spaces with whatever they can. I don't know how they landed Anthropologie, Athleta, or Lush a few years ago. Lululemon is also slated to open soon, but I haven't heard much on that so I wonder if they pulled out, but probably not. The Nordstrom at Stonebriar carries very few luxury brands compared to Northpark or Galleria, but that's mostly because Stonebriar caters to the younger suburban family/person, who is more likely to buy more contemporary luxury brands like Coach, MCM, Tory Burch, or Michael Kors. Also, Stonebriar is just too family oriented for me, which comes off as kind of tacky at the end of the day.

Addison

Postby Addison » 17 Jun 2022 08:08

In defense of Stonebriar, it has favorable demogrpahics and location working in its favor. The area surrounding it has been the fastest growing in the Metroplex (population, jobs-wise & income-wise). Plus, it's far enough removed from Northpark and the Galleria for its stores to not have their sales cannibalized. Not to mention, it sits at the interestion of 2 major highways.

The Galleria has been struggling the past decade to compete with Northpark for the higher-end shoppers in North Dallas and Stonebriar for the normal mall stores (Collin County families no longer have a reason to travel way down the Tollway to shop at normal mall stores). Meanwhile Willow Bend has struggled to compete with both Stonebriar & Galleria by being located smack dab between the 2, not having any real destination stores (aside from maybe Neimans) or attractions (such as a Skating Rink, Corporate Offices, Hotel, Movie Theatre or Dave & Busters).

Also, unlike the Galleria specifically, Stonebriar is easier to navigate and get in/out of.

Proquest20

Postby Proquest20 » 17 Jun 2022 11:55

I actually despise getting in and out of Stonebriar and would take the all-garage parking at the Galleria any day. I always park in the Nordstrom garage and it’s so easy for me to get in and out of. But I guess Stonebriar doesn’t need to be aesthetically pleasing when it has those demographics anyway, also along with the fact that it was mostly built out of necessity, unlike Willow Bend, but still, I’ll continue to go elsewhere ;)

Willow Bend, at the very least, still has all of those furniture stores going for it, but recently they’ve also just been filling up space in the same way Galleria and Stonebriar have. Most stores opening there are random local businesses or general cheap stores like TX7. I guess I only want it to do better because physically it’s a really attractive property unlike Stonebriar.

I totally agree with what you said about Stonebriar’s Nordstrom! I shop at the Galleria and NorthPark locations all the time, and when I went to the Stonebriar one I noticed it barely contained anything high end, and mostly had their “trendy” type of brands (think Topshop/Topman, Urban Outfitters, ASOS, etc;) which fits the Stonebriar crowd well… the Galleria store, however, is starting to get like that, the third floor has been basically empty for over a year now following a remodel of that store. But they still have a selection of designer stuff.

If Stonebriar got a major upgrade, and implemented a curfew (which should’ve been done years ago following a major fight that took place there) then maybe I wouldn’t be hating on it so much. But it’s always had the reputation as the place where “parents just drop off their middle schoolers for a day”

acclar11

Postby acclar11 » 17 Jun 2022 12:27

Proquest20 wrote:I actually despise getting in and out of Stonebriar and would take the all-garage parking at the Galleria any day. I always park in the Nordstrom garage and it’s so easy for me to get in and out of. But I guess Stonebriar doesn’t need to be aesthetically pleasing when it has those demographics anyway, also along with the fact that it was mostly built out of necessity, unlike Willow Bend, but still, I’ll continue to go elsewhere ;)

Willow Bend, at the very least, still has all of those furniture stores going for it, but recently they’ve also just been filling up space in the same way Galleria and Stonebriar have. Most stores opening there are random local businesses or general cheap stores like TX7. I guess I only want it to do better because physically it’s a really attractive property unlike Stonebriar.

I totally agree with what you said about Stonebriar’s Nordstrom! I shop at the Galleria and NorthPark locations all the time, and when I went to the Stonebriar one I noticed it barely contained anything high end, and mostly had their “trendy” type of brands (think Topshop/Topman, Urban Outfitters, ASOS, etc;) which fits the Stonebriar crowd well… the Galleria store, however, is starting to get like that, the third floor has been basically empty for over a year now following a remodel of that store. But they still have a selection of designer stuff.

If Stonebriar got a major upgrade, and implemented a curfew (which should’ve been done years ago following a major fight that took place there) then maybe I wouldn’t be hating on it so much. But it’s always had the reputation as the place where “parents just drop off their middle schoolers for a day”

Is the Galleria Nordstrom like completely closed on the third level, or is the store just really bare in terms of selection on that level?

Proquest20

Postby Proquest20 » 17 Jun 2022 12:52

acclar11 wrote:
Proquest20 wrote:I actually despise getting in and out of Stonebriar and would take the all-garage parking at the Galleria any day. I always park in the Nordstrom garage and it’s so easy for me to get in and out of. But I guess Stonebriar doesn’t need to be aesthetically pleasing when it has those demographics anyway, also along with the fact that it was mostly built out of necessity, unlike Willow Bend, but still, I’ll continue to go elsewhere ;)

Is the Galleria Nordstrom like completely closed on the third level, or is the store just really bare in terms of selection on that level?

It's super bare in terms of selection. They still have like, a children's section and all of that, but home goods have been moved to the first floor by the mall entrance, and most of the space on the third floor is dedicated to picking up online orders now. In the past, that floor was where all the home goods stuff was as well, along with some of the more "budget" and "trendier" brands that Nordstrom sells.
The selection of that store still beats Stonebriar's by a mile, but it has definitely gone down over the years.

R1070

Postby R1070 » 18 Jun 2022 14:48

Los Angeles lifestyle brand Anine Bing is opening this Fall in the space next to GANNI that most recently housed the Camilla pop-up.

https://www.aninebing.com/

Addison

Postby Addison » 18 Jun 2022 15:15

Proquest20 wrote:
acclar11 wrote:

It's super bare in terms of selection. They still have like, a children's section and all of that, but home goods have been moved to the first floor by the mall entrance, and most of the space on the third floor is dedicated to picking up online orders now. In the past, that floor was where all the home goods stuff was as well, along with some of the more "budget" and "trendier" brands that Nordstrom sells.
The selection of that store still beats Stonebriar's by a mile, but it has definitely gone down over the years.

Macy's 3rd floor at the Galleria is still pretty well stocked, but it's all "Backstage" stuff.

Addison

Postby Addison » 18 Jun 2022 15:20

I also use the Green "Nordstrom" garage when I go to the Galleria and want to get in/out quickly.

The other garages though are far worse though in terms of ease of navigation and accessibility, especially that dreaded blue garage.

Proquest20

Postby Proquest20 » 22 Jun 2022 13:06

“Something kind is coming” to the old Cinnabon space

The signage for La La Land is now up.

ArtVandelay

Postby ArtVandelay » 24 Jun 2022 08:50

Proquest20 wrote:“Something kind is coming” to the old Cinnabon space

Cinnabon is gone? WTH, that place was bumpin. Two pretzel shops and no cinnamon rolls….

R1070

Postby R1070 » 24 Jun 2022 09:31

lol I've always wondered how two pretzel places maintained a healthy level of business. Auntie Anne's seems to do pretty well though.

Addison

Postby Addison » 24 Jun 2022 13:57

ArtVandelay wrote:
Proquest20 wrote:“Something kind is coming” to the old Cinnabon space

Cinnabon is gone? WTH, that place was bumpin. Two pretzel shops and no cinnamon rolls….

Cinnabon has been slowly shuttering their mall stores everywhere and focusing on their co-shared stores inside Schlotzsky's (which are all over the Metroplex).

Proquest20

Postby Proquest20 » 27 Jun 2022 18:25

Northpark has tons of coffee shops, but not a single boba tea place. Sharetea would’ve been a great pick for that space.

R1070

Postby R1070 » 27 Jun 2022 20:44

I believe Parachute has closed or is closing. Not surprising as this corridor is becoming more high-end. Parachute was rumored to be moving to West Village, but not sure if that's still the plan. I do hope we keep a store in Dallas, I love their stuff.

acclar11

Postby acclar11 » 27 Jun 2022 22:05

R1070 wrote:I believe Parachute has closed or is closing. Not surprising as this corridor is becoming more high-end. Parachute was rumored to be moving to West Village, but not sure if that's still the plan. I do hope we keep a store in Dallas, I love their stuff.

They were still fully open yesterday, but they do look really out of place. Same with Robert Graham and Nike.

R1070

Postby R1070 » 28 Jun 2022 09:01

acclar11 wrote:
R1070 wrote:I believe Parachute has closed or is closing. Not surprising as this corridor is becoming more high-end. Parachute was rumored to be moving to West Village, but not sure if that's still the plan. I do hope we keep a store in Dallas, I love their stuff.

They were still fully open yesterday, but they do look really out of place. Same with Robert Graham and Nike.

Robert Graham would be a better fit in the NM - Nordstrom hallway. I still think Nike and Lululemon will move.

acclar11

Postby acclar11 » 28 Jun 2022 15:54

Parachute has been completely walled off. Northpark is really into these overnight closures.

Addison

Postby Addison » 28 Jun 2022 16:45

acclar11 wrote:

Parachute has been completely walled off. Northpark is really into these overnight closures.

The location's gone from Parachute's website as well.

R1070

Postby R1070 » 09 Jul 2022 18:21

Abercrombie & Fitch is re-opening at NorthPark in the space that was recently vacated by LOFT. Abercrombie has a new modern concept store they've rolled out in other markets, so I wouldn't be surprised if that is what's planned for NP.

acclar11

Postby acclar11 » 09 Jul 2022 19:54

R1070 wrote:Abercrombie & Fitch is re-opening at NorthPark in the space that was recently vacated by LOFT. Abercrombie has a new modern concept store they've rolled out in other markets, so I wouldn't be surprised if that is what's planned for NP.

I wonder if they'll keep their Galleria store open after this. That one still sports the old storefront from the early 2000's.

R1070

Postby R1070 » 10 Jul 2022 13:12

Not sure, but it looks like the company is looking to rollout these new stores and their Gilly Hicks concept. So, I wouldn't be surprised to see a GH return to the Dallas market as well.

Proquest20

Postby Proquest20 » 10 Jul 2022 16:29

acclar11 wrote:
R1070 wrote:Abercrombie & Fitch is re-opening at NorthPark in the space that was recently vacated by LOFT. Abercrombie has a new modern concept store they've rolled out in other markets, so I wouldn't be surprised if that is what's planned for NP.

I wonder if they'll keep their Galleria store open after this. That one still sports the old storefront from the early 2000's.

I bet they will. Remember Hollister still has a storefront there, and that location most likely performs very well. They’re also in expansion mode, reopening their outlet in Grapevine Mills as well soon.

If Hollister returned to NorthPark that would be hilarious though

R1070

Postby R1070 » 12 Jul 2022 19:51

It is confirmed that Nike is moving into the previous H&M spot (as I originally predicted). It's almost certain that Lululemon will relocate or leave the mall as NP plans its further expansion of the luxury wing. Now I don't know if Nike will take up the slots on both floors or not, but it's set to open Q1 of next year.

tamtagon
Site Admin

Postby tamtagon » 12 Jul 2022 21:05

Still want this mall to add hotels

acclar11

Postby acclar11 » 13 Jul 2022 10:15

R1070 wrote:It is confirmed that Nike is moving into the previous H&M spot (as I originally predicted). It's almost certain that Lululemon will relocate or leave the mall as NP plans its further expansion of the luxury wing. Now I don't know if Nike will take up the slots on both floors or not, but it's set to open Q1 of next year.

Makes sense that Nike is moving to that part of the mall. NP is pushing the athletic brands in that wing, adding Tonal, Faherty, and Vuori with Everything But Water, Peloton, and Lilly Pulitzer.

Lululemon will probably move in between Aritzia and Vineyard Vines or next to Vouri. I could even see them staying put.

Proquest20

Postby Proquest20 » 14 Jul 2022 15:11

tamtagon wrote:Still want this mall to add hotels

ABSOLUTELY. They could even turn the old Theodore space into an entrance to it!

acclar11

Postby acclar11 » 17 Jul 2022 11:53

Maria Tash is now open

Jasimm

Postby Jasimm » 17 Jul 2022 12:47

R1070 wrote:It is confirmed that Nike is moving into the previous H&M spot (as I originally predicted). It's almost certain that Lululemon will relocate or leave the mall as NP plans its further expansion of the luxury wing. Now I don't know if Nike will take up the slots on both floors or not, but it's set to open Q1 of next year.

I hope Nike takes the entire two floors, as well as the space left over from the Microsoft vacancy. Lululemon should take the empty space next to Express (or even the Express space itself)

That would clear up the expanded luxury corridor for at least 3-4 new spaces as long as they are not massive like the new Gucci and LV.
Would expect to see the likes of Prada, Zadig & Voltaire, Marc Jacobs or Marni who all seem to be in US expansion mode.

Or maybe some fun longshots like Loewe, Moynat, Vivienne Westwood, Givenchy...

Proquest20

Postby Proquest20 » 17 Jul 2022 18:28

The signage for Nike is on both floors of the H&M space, so I'm certain Nike will take over the entire space. And yes - I'd love if Lululemon took either the rest of the former Express space, or the rest of the Microsoft space.

acclar11

Postby acclar11 » 17 Jul 2022 18:51

Jasimm wrote:

I hope Nike takes the entire two floors, as well as the space left over from the Microsoft vacancy. Lululemon should take the empty space next to Express (or even the Express space itself)

That would clear up the expanded luxury corridor for at least 3-4 new spaces as long as they are not massive like the new Gucci and LV.
Would expect to see the likes of Prada, Zadig & Voltaire, Marc Jacobs or Marni who all seem to be in US expansion mode.

Or maybe some fun longshots like Loewe, Moynat, Vivienne Westwood, Givenchy...

Hoping for maybe a Dallas return from Anne Fontaine, Giorgio Armani, Tourneau, MaxMara, Intermix, or Baccarat. Would be nice to see new tenants like Lafayette 148, Miu Miu, Moncler, Kiton, or IWC.

R1070

Postby R1070 » 17 Jul 2022 19:55

By looking at the mall map, the space next to Express seems way too big for a Lululemon, unless they planned to open some type of flagship location there.

Jasimm

Postby Jasimm » 18 Jul 2022 10:41

R1070 wrote:By looking at the mall map, the space next to Express seems way too big for a Lululemon, unless they planned to open some type of flagship location there.

Careful how you say flagship in this thread. Last time I threw that word out there and it got annoyed at the comments and logged off for 3 months lol.

Proquest20

Postby Proquest20 » 19 Jul 2022 00:17

According to DallasNews:
What makes a store a flagship? NorthPark defines it as a store “featuring the full depth of each retailer’s collection alongside its latest product releases reserved for only a few select locations worldwide.”

Tucy

Postby Tucy » 20 Jul 2022 14:25

Proquest20 wrote:The signage for Nike is on both floors of the H&M space, so I'm certain Nike will take over the entire space. And yes - I'd love if Lululemon took either the rest of the former Express space, or the rest of the Microsoft space.

So, unless they are also taking the adjacent vacant space, it looks like Nike is downsizing a bit with this move. Their current location is 25,000 square feet. H & M is 24,000 square feet, with part of that taken up by the stairs and elevator.

R1070

Postby R1070 » 20 Jul 2022 17:41

I believe 24k sq ft is around the size of the Atlanta store.

Also, according to the online map, Gucci appears to be taking up the whole space up to Isabel Marant.

cowboyeagle05

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 21 Jul 2022 11:15

Tucy wrote:
Proquest20 wrote:The signage for Nike is on both floors of the H&M space, so I'm certain Nike will take over the entire space. And yes - I'd love if Lululemon took either the rest of the former Express space, or the rest of the Microsoft space.

So, unless they are also taking the adjacent vacant space, it looks like Nike is downsizing a bit with this move. Their current location is 25,000 square feet. H & M is 24,000 square feet, with part of that taken up by the stairs and elevator.

Nike, according to the article, isn't closing their existing store but opening a Nike Rise store, a new concept so not moving the current store. Mind you I would assume the current Nike store would close eventually unless they just really want their new custom Rise store and the large Nike store both.
“Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell”

R1070

Postby R1070 » 21 Jul 2022 12:06

That's disappointing because the mall has limited space for other concepts and two large Nike stores in there just seems dumb.

acclar11

Postby acclar11 » 21 Jul 2022 13:12

cowboyeagle05 wrote:
Tucy wrote:

Nike, according to the article, isn't closing their existing store but opening a Nike Rise store, a new concept so not moving the current store. Mind you I would assume the current Nike store would close eventually unless they just really want their new custom Rise store and the large Nike store both.

It said in the Dallas Morning News article that "Nike will be vacating a 25,000-square-foot space in the south corridor between Neiman Marcus and Dillard’s," so it does sound like Nike is closing their current store.