Northpark Center

Jasimm

Re: Northpark Center

Postby Jasimm » 09 Feb 2017 15:01

CARTIER & VALENTINO (May 2017) have both been announced by HP Village to be opening, leaving their longtime homes at Northpark Center.

tamtagon
Site Admin

Postby tamtagon » 09 Feb 2017 17:34

^I like that much better, seems more suited. Also shows the evolution of shopping in Dallas, with these top names in shops outside the nice mall.

Jasimm

Postby Jasimm » 17 Feb 2017 00:13

Retail updates to Northpark Center 2/16/17:

Relocating Soon:
-Clark's- NOW OPEN (Previous Crocs Space)
-Coach- Moving Spring 2017 (Previous Diesel Space)
-Teavana- Moving Spring 2017 (Previous Lush Space)
-Vans-Moving Spring 2017 (Previous Pac-Sun Space)
-Design Within Reach- Moving Summer 2017 (Previous American Apparel Space)
-Sephora- Moving Summer 2017 (Previous American Eagle Space)
-Tory Sport- Moving Summer 2017 (Previous WHBM Space)
-Williams Sonoma- Moving Summer 2017 (Previous Anthropologie Space)

New Stores Opening Soon:
--Sugarfina- NOW OPEN (Previous Aveda Space)
-NARS Cosmetics- Winter 2016 (Previous Chico's Space) No longer listed in Northpark's tenant list, but coming soon signage still stands at storefront
-Aēsop- Spring 2017 (Previous Tourbillion Space)
-Shinola - May 2017 (Previous Clark's Space)
-Rebecca Taylor- Spring 2017 (Previous Temporary Hugo Boss Space)
-TOMS- Spring 2018 (Previous Aveda Space)

New Stores Opening Soon in Unknown Locations:
-NYX Cosmetics- Summer 2017
-John Varvatos- Fall 2017
-Johnny Was- Spring 2018
-Kit + Ace- Spring 2018

Spaces to be Vacated or Closing:
-BCBG
-Yummilicious Yogurt
-TGI Fridays
-The Limited
-Valentino---------(Closing May 2017)
-Cartier------------(Closing Spring 2017

R1070

Postby R1070 » 18 Feb 2017 13:38

Shinola is moving into the old Clarks space next to Sam Edelman.The exterior of the new Clarks store looks okay, but the inside just seems to have an unfinished feel to me. Is it a temporary location?

Jasimm

Postby Jasimm » 19 Feb 2017 15:57

R1070 wrote:Shinola is moving into the old Clarks space next to Sam Edelman.The exterior of the new Clarks store looks okay, but the inside just seems to have an unfinished feel to me. Is it a temporary location?

Yes I was surprised, that seems much smaller than the Shinola space in Highland Park Village, but we will see. And I haven't heard of Clark's relocating again, but the old store has that unfinished feeling as well.

R1070

Postby R1070 » 26 Feb 2017 18:50

T Mobile is covered up now and the Game Stop location across from it has the windows covered in white paper. Also the new Tory Sport location no longer has it's "coming soon" signage, but NARS still has theirs.

Jasimm

Postby Jasimm » 27 Feb 2017 12:17

R1070 wrote:T Mobile is covered up now and the Game Stop location across from it has the windows covered in white paper. Also the new Tory Sport location no longer has it's "coming soon" signage, but NARS still has theirs.

Finally. I have been waiting for those two to go for a while.
Now if only GNC, Rockport, Regis Salon, and Express would do the same....

It is interesting about the Tory Sport news, maybe they are looking at other spaces that are opening deeper in the luxury corridor. NARS I have no idea what is happening as they are not listed on Northpark's "Coming Soon" or in the Directory.

tamtagon
Site Admin

Postby tamtagon » 27 Feb 2017 14:12

Please, you guys seem totally on top of the brands and where to expect to find the brands... so please manage the presumptions and assumptions below:

All these brands getting weeded out of NorthPark, they're pretty much staples found in malls anchored by suburban neighborhoods with above average disposable income, and/or malls anchored by neighborhoods with above average population of school aged children, and/or malls in communities with lower than average shopping center competition.

While NorthPark continues to arrange a tenant roster only possible at half a dozen (or fewer) other big enclosed shopping malls, the trading area (within 5ish miles of the mall) maintains the conditions exceptionally favorable for an enclosed shopping mall full of these staple brands.

NdoorTX

Postby NdoorTX » 27 Feb 2017 15:53

I agree with Tamtagon. I don't understand the desire to make NP a luxury center devoted only to top tier luxury tenants. A mall of it's size rarely is able to work without these common, everyday stores. Only small centers like HPV, Bal Harbour Shops, Americana at Manhasset, et al can operate that way. Look up the rosters of South Coast Plaza, Mall @ Short Hills or Lenox Square. They probably have McD's, GNC and all the other "unwanteds". I suspect Jassim and R1070 - are young, work in luxury retail and don't have the outlook to know that these familiar brands won't taint the centers reputation. "Oh the horror!" :o
Last edited by NdoorTX on 28 Feb 2017 11:31, edited 1 time in total.

tamtagon
Site Admin

Postby tamtagon » 27 Feb 2017 19:36

^Actually, I'm not so concerned that NorthPark is heavy on the expensive stores, people travel hundreds of miles for that NorthPark shopping. I wondering when and where these brands will consolidate. AND more importantly, if the supposition is accurate....

Park Lane across the highway could probably handle more stores, NorthPark can finish the second floor, but would likely fill that space with the unique or rare brands, NorthPark could build and open air addition for these commonplace mall stores on the property, but that's eventually likely for a top notch hotel & spa, condos and office space.... Lake Highlands Town Center doesn't seem to be able to do much of anything toward becoming a retail destination (probably the biggest failed attempt since the forum got started), Citiplace Target shopping center is ripe for a complete upgrade, even possible for the former ACS campus, DART is trying to get a big mixed use addition to Mockingbird Station, but what in the world is going on with Caruth Plaza sitting there ~undisturbed from the 1980s.

R1070

Postby R1070 » 27 Feb 2017 21:24

I just take an interest in retail and urban development. I don't work in either.
The shuffling at NorthPark just intrigues me for some reason. lol

NdoorTX

Postby NdoorTX » 27 Feb 2017 22:19

R1070 wrote:I just take an interest in retail and urban development. I don't work in either.

Good to know. I was curious and meaning to ask. It is intriguing and somewhat of a measure of a city's "status" when all the world's renown labels make a home within it's borders. I just wasn't getting the aversion for certain stores that affluent shoppers probably patronize as well. Let's see who else we "collect".

The_Overdog

Postby The_Overdog » 28 Feb 2017 09:31

Look up the rosters of South Coast Plaza

South Coast Plaza has a Sears and a Sears Automotive right outside. It's basically a regular mall. Even Fashion Island in Newport Beach (1000 times fancier than NorthPark in my opinion) has Claire's and Bath and Body Works.

I don't get how the customers could enjoy all this shuffling though. I mean, north east stores luxury pedigree is based on being in a location for a long time. Northpark is destroying that concept.

vman

Postby vman » 28 Feb 2017 10:55

The_Overdog wrote:
I don't get how the customers could enjoy all this shuffling though. I mean, north east stores luxury pedigree is based on being in a location for a long time. Northpark is destroying that concept.

I agree. After Northpark's major renovation years ago, I thought it was great the shopping center brought in more "affordable" stores. Now the store mix shuffles so much, you pretty much have to google and make sure the place you want is still there before you go. It's getting a little ridiculous.

tamtagon
Site Admin

Postby tamtagon » 28 Feb 2017 11:07

I used to walk to Fashion Island a couple times a month for lunch, such a nice setting. I remember how the escalator caught my attention just there, outside in the weather, the coy ponds were a nice visual, bougainvillea, bird of paradise, giant bird of paradise, palm trees of course everywhere. It was all so nice, and for a recent transplant to OC, and probably most tourists, the experience loaded you up with that 'everything is good in the world.' Content and happy, just in a good mood. And then it shows up out of no where, walking back to the office, taking the escalator down a quick view of the Pacific Ocean. I was blown away. I've always liked riding on an escalator, and couldn't believe this one had a view of the ocean. I went up & down a couple times more I was so delighted! I can still get a little of the sensation of awe. One time KC and the Sunshine Band played at Fashion Island, hahaha so stupid. The Neimans totally sucked, Saks was nice, but the Nordstroms was by far the better department store.

There was a grocery store at Fashion Island, loved it.

Even after the initial shock that wore off, I could still go there for lunch and enjoy such a nice place! The perverse mentality of the Newport Beach Money Society and it's followers, chasers, imitators and fans was like vomit all over the place, and that was too bad.

Tucy

Postby Tucy » 28 Feb 2017 12:36

tamtagon wrote:I used to walk to Fashion Island a couple times a month for lunch, such a nice setting. I remember how the escalator caught my attention just there, outside in the weather, the coy ponds were a nice visual, bougainvillea, bird of paradise, giant bird of paradise, palm trees of course everywhere. It was all so nice, and for a recent transplant to OC, and probably most tourists, the experience loaded you up with that 'everything is good in the world.' Content and happy, just in a good mood. And then it shows up out of no where, walking back to the office, taking the escalator down a quick view of the Pacific Ocean. I was blown away. I've always liked riding on an escalator, and couldn't believe this one had a view of the ocean. I went up & down a couple times more I was so delighted! I can still get a little of the sensation of awe. One time KC and the Sunshine Band played at Fashion Island, hahaha so stupid. The Neimans totally sucked, Saks was nice, but the Nordstroms was by far the better department store.

There was a grocery store at Fashion Island, loved it.

Even after the initial shock that wore off, I could still go there for lunch and enjoy such a nice place! The perverse mentality of the Newport Beach Money Society and it's followers, chasers, imitators and fans was like vomit all over the place, and that was too bad.

Saks at Fashion Island?

tamtagon
Site Admin

Postby tamtagon » 28 Feb 2017 12:48

^...might have been a Bloomingdales? It's been a while, they're all the same to me as a window shopper....

R1070

Postby R1070 » 28 Feb 2017 19:08

NdoorTX wrote:
R1070 wrote:I just take an interest in retail and urban development. I don't work in either.

Good to know. I was curious and meaning to ask. It is intriguing and somewhat of a measure of a city's "status" when all the world's renown labels make a home within it's borders. I just wasn't getting the aversion for certain stores that affluent shoppers probably patronize as well. Let's see who else we "collect".

I don't necessarily have that aversion to certain stores, NorthPark has lost stores that I was very disappointed to see leave. I'm just tracking who is coming, going, moving, etc. just out of interest. I have no particular stake in what level of luxury the stores need to be.

Jasimm

Postby Jasimm » 01 Mar 2017 15:10

In response to NdoorTX's comment, yes I am in my early 20s, but no I have degrees in Molecular Biology, I just enjoy shopping. haha.

In terms of what is coming and going in Northpark, the center in the 50th anniversary celebrations stated their intent to become a regional/national attraction due to the exclusivity of the stores it carries. This of course means a lot of lower end stores found in other malls must go, but it is not restricted to only bringing luxury stores.

Teen staples Vans, American Eagle, and Journey's all have revamped stores.

Luxury retailers Cartier & Valentino are leaving the center this year for Highland Park Village.

This recent influx of new stores to the center are mostly middle range stores; Shinola, Tory Sport, Sugarfina, Zara, Warby Parker...

Northpark in the shuffling has also increased their DFW/Texas exclusive count as they wanted by adding Tory Sport, Rebecca Taylor, Diptyque, Lonchamp, NARS, Aēsop, Allsaints, Rimowa....

Butters

Postby Butters » 01 Mar 2017 19:17

For those posters complaining about all the shuffling happening too often, I have a suggestion. Shop NorthPark more frequently. EVERY store they have replaced opened with the expansion 10 years ago. I like, no love that NorthPark continues to bring in the coolest stores in every price range. If you don't like change and miss the dying 90's stores I'd suggest Galleria is more your speed.

I am very shocked and sad to see Cartier moving to HPV. I have a friend who works at Cartier And They think it's a really bad & risky decision leaving a very high volume store to be outdoors with little foot traffic. I visit HPV often and the luxury stores are all empty. There's a reason why Tiffany, Rolex, Eiseman, David Yurman, Hublot, Omega, Bulgari etc are at NP thriving. I'm surprised Harry Winston is still open at HPV as rumors have it that it is the worst performing store in the US.

I'm also hoping NorthPark expands like some have suggested. They need more space so they can bring in more high quality stores. NP is much more enjoyable and entertaining than going to see the snobs of Dallas at HPV.

DPatel304

Postby DPatel304 » 01 Mar 2017 20:48

Butters wrote:I am very shocked and sad to see Cartier moving to HPV. I have a friend who works at Cartier And They think it's a really bad & risky decision leaving a very high volume store to be outdoors with little foot traffic. I visit HPV often and the luxury stores are all empty. There's a reason why Tiffany, Rolex, Eiseman, David Yurman, Hublot, Omega, Bulgari etc are at NP thriving. I'm surprised Harry Winston is still open at HPV as rumors have it that it is the worst performing store in the US.

Not that I doubt what you're saying about NP vs. HPV, but I'm surprised foot traffic matters that much to stores of this caliber. NP has a ton of foot traffic, but most of the stores you listed don't seem like places people casually just pop in and make a purchase.

Butters

Postby Butters » 01 Mar 2017 22:07

I will make this analogy. Willowbend w/ low traffic = low sales with lots of vacancies. NorthPark w/ lots of foot traffic = top performing center in DFW. Barneys NP was empty and as a result shuttered. Neiman's is packed and as a result has their #1 store in their chain. Both examples sold luxury goods.

i recommend you walk into the stores I listed on a Friday and Saturday. They sell tons of merchandise by customers who are just walking by or visiting from out of town and making purchases in the spur of the moment. Cartier for example sells tons of love bracelets out of the NP store. That will drop dramatically when they move.

Tivo_Kenevil

Postby Tivo_Kenevil » 01 Mar 2017 23:44

I don't care for Malls..at all. But I'd like nothing more than to see some of the Department stores go into Downtown.

Hopefully Headington keeps going in that route.

tamtagon
Site Admin

Postby tamtagon » 02 Mar 2017 08:18

The NorthPark location the busiest store for several of the brands, right?

Jasimm wrote:In terms of what is coming and going in Northpark, the center in the 50th anniversary celebrations stated their intent to become a regional/national attraction due to the exclusivity of the stores it carries. This of course means a lot of lower end stores found in other malls must go, but it is not restricted to only bringing luxury stores.

For a couple years before the recession, NorthPark put on a fashion show to build up the mall as a destination, specifically 'telling the story' to shoppers from Mexico, Latin America, South America.... and I'm all in favor of where the mall is going with the store line up.

But where are all the discontinued items ending up?

Cbdallas

Postby Cbdallas » 02 Mar 2017 11:28

I wonder what happened to building some high rise hotel or mixed hotel/Residence at NP. I thought it was discussed at some point seems like a no brainer especially with Dallas market on fire.

Jasimm

Postby Jasimm » 02 Mar 2017 12:54

Rodd & Gunn- Opening Spring 2018

"Rodd & Gunn’s inspiration comes from New Zealand's picturesque landscape, with the changing rhythm of each season offering a fresh opportunity to celebrate relaxed living.
Every Rodd & Gunn collection is built around authentic pieces that can be effortlessly styled and designs that aspire to transport you to a place that is both relaxed and authentic.
Our philosophy is to create classic garments imbued with contemporary style and designed to stand the test of time. The result is a range with integrity sewn into every seam and quality garments which will remain favourites for years to come. And while our range might be diverse, the benchmark for every Rodd & Gunn product is uncompromising quality. This will be the only Rodd & Gunn store in Texas."

Jasimm

Postby Jasimm » 03 Mar 2017 01:08

Butters wrote:I am very shocked and sad to see Cartier moving to HPV. I have a friend who works at Cartier And They think it's a really bad & risky decision leaving a very high volume store to be outdoors with little foot traffic. I visit HPV often and the luxury stores are all empty. There's a reason why Tiffany, Rolex, Eiseman, David Yurman, Hublot, Omega, Bulgari etc are at NP thriving. I'm surprised Harry Winston is still open at HPV as rumors have it that it is the worst performing store in the US.

I am sure that Cartier performed a detailed examination at HPV and feels confident enough to move a long time boutique to another retail center. I always thought the Northpark Cartier was small, and it will be nice to see them expand to a larger store with Tom Ford & Giuseppe Zanotti as neighbors. It will definitely see a reduction in foot traffic due to the move, but most of that is probably just the window shopper crowd, customers will still shop even with the move. Valentino also is moving and I think HPV fits them very well.

It will be interesting to see what stores Northpark brings to fill those spaces, a lot of movement in a usually quiet luxury corridor as Cartier, Valentino, Williams Sonoma, Design Within Reach, and Coach are moving/leaving.

Jasimm

Postby Jasimm » 03 Mar 2017 01:12

tamtagon wrote:The NorthPark location the busiest store for several of the brands, right?

Yes, Northpark's Neiman Marcus generally competes for #1 store in the company against the Beverly Hills/Rodeo Drive Neiman Marcus.

And I believe Northpark's Dillard's is the company's #1 store.

Jasimm

Postby Jasimm » 07 Apr 2017 14:31

Retail updates to Northpark Center 4/7/17:

Relocating Soon:
-Vans-Moving Spring 2017 (Previous Pac-Sun Space)
-Design Within Reach-Moving Summer 2017 (Previous American Apparel,Vans,& PaperSource Spaces)
-Tory Sport- Moving Summer 2017 (Previous WHBM Space)
-Williams Sonoma- Moving Summer 2017 (Previous Anthropologie Space)

New Stores Opening Soon:
-Renew Beauty Med Spa & Salon- NOW OPEN (Previous The Limited Space)
-NARS Cosmetics- Summer 2016 (Previous Chico's Space) (No longer listed on Northpark's Coming Soon or on any Center map)
-Aēsop- April/May 2017 (Previous Tourbillion Space)
-Shinola - May 2017 (Previous Clark's Space)
-Rebecca Taylor- Spring 2017 (Previous Temporary Hugo Boss Space)

-NYX Cosmetics- Summer 2017
-John Varvatos- Fall 2017
-Johnny Was- Spring 2018
-Kit + Ace- Spring 2018
-TOMS- Spring 2018 No Longer Listed as Coming Soon.
-Rodd & Gunn- Spring 2018

-T-Mobile ?
-GameStop?
-BCBG
-Yummilicious Yogurt
-Valentino---------(Leaving Northpark Center Spring 2017)
-Cartier------------(Leaving Northpark Center Spring 2017)

R1070

Postby R1070 » 07 Apr 2017 18:57

The new Vans location is open and it's a better looking store and layout than the other location.
T Mobile was renovated and the refreshed location is open as well as Gamestop (minor refresh).

Renew Medspa moved to the previous The Limited location is open and looks nice. The space that it was in has combined with the Finish Line (which recently closed)...Not sure what's going in there.

ArtVandelay

Postby ArtVandelay » 10 Apr 2017 10:31

Paper Source which was next to American Apparel is gone.

Tnexster

Postby Tnexster » 09 May 2017 18:10

Dallas architect E.G. Hamilton, lead designer of NorthPark Center, dies at 97

https://www.dallasnews.com/arts/archite ... er-dies-97

NdoorTX

Postby NdoorTX » 09 May 2017 20:13

Local legend gone. It does seem like he lived a long, productive life with plenty of success and accolades. Sadly some rich dope wants to demolish his beautiful 3616 Crescent. :evil: :idea: Hopefully that doesn't happen. At least we'll always have Northpark.

http://significanthomes.com/home/3616-c ... las-texas/

R1070

Postby R1070 » 12 May 2017 18:58

Williams Sonoma has moved to their new location. I heard a rumor that Forty Five Ten is opening another location and going into that space and I assume the Cartier space and maybe the Tiffany space, if Tiffany moved into the current Design Within Reach space when they move upstairs. Has anyone else heard that?

R1070

Postby R1070 » 24 May 2017 21:50

Gregory's appears to be on the move. The map shows it in the former BCBG space.

Jasimm

Postby Jasimm » 24 May 2017 22:45

R1070 wrote:Gregory's appears to be on the move. The map shows it in the former BCBG space.

The luxury corridor is about to go through a massive shake up....

Stores Moving/Already Moved:
Williams Sonoma
Coach
Gregory's
Design Within Reach
Tory Sport

Stores Leaving:
Cartier
Valentino

Jasimm

Postby Jasimm » 24 May 2017 22:46

R1070 wrote:Williams Sonoma has moved to their new location. I heard a rumor that Forty Five Ten is opening another location and going into that space and I assume the Cartier space and maybe the Tiffany space, if Tiffany moved into the current Design Within Reach space when they move upstairs. Has anyone else heard that?

I am out of the loop recently as Northpark has been more hush hush about new stores and very behind in updating maps.

R1070

Postby R1070 » 25 May 2017 19:34

Origins is moving into the vacated Teavana spot (I kept waiting for Origins to move because that's such a prime spot and just seems a bit big for the products it carries). Nyx cosmetics is going upstairs in the small space created next to Ivivva. Not sure what's going into the old temp spot of Tory Sport, but the new Tory Sport store is very nice looking!

R1070

Postby R1070 » 27 May 2017 14:15

Finish Line is going to reopen upstairs next to the new NYX store.

Jasimm

Postby Jasimm » 30 May 2017 00:11

R1070 wrote:Finish Line is going to reopen upstairs next to the new NYX store.

Shame, I was ready to see that one leave.

rantanamo

Postby rantanamo » 30 May 2017 02:44

Jasimm wrote:
R1070 wrote:Finish Line is going to reopen upstairs next to the new NYX store.

Shame, I was ready to see that one leave.

why?

R1070

Postby R1070 » 30 May 2017 21:29

I think Finish Line is a good quality store for the mall to have. It provides a lot of great athletic shoe options. Nike alone wouldn't serve the customer base well. I'm surprised one the malls here doesn't have an Adidas store. I think that would be a good fit at the Galleria.

Tivo_Kenevil

Postby Tivo_Kenevil » 30 May 2017 23:10

R1070 wrote:I think Finish Line is a good quality store for the mall to have. It provides a lot of great athletic shoe options. Nike alone wouldn't serve the customer base well. I'm surprised one the malls here doesn't have an Adidas store. I think that would be a good fit at the Galleria.

Is the Galería a healthy mall?

Jasimm

Postby Jasimm » 31 May 2017 01:01

R1070 wrote:I think Finish Line is a good quality store for the mall to have. It provides a lot of great athletic shoe options. Nike alone wouldn't serve the customer base well. I'm surprised one the malls here doesn't have an Adidas store. I think that would be a good fit at the Galleria.

Adidas used to have a store at Northpark but it closed a while back, maybe 10 years or so.
I think that the department stores as well as Nike & Under Armour could take care of athletic shoe needs, but then again I only buy Nike so I never walk into Finish Line since Nike has the store.

rantanamo

Postby rantanamo » 31 May 2017 02:31

There are other brands besides Nike and Under Armour and Finish Line has some exclusives that even the Nike Store doesn't stock.

Kelley USA

Postby Kelley USA » 31 May 2017 12:27

On several occasions I have gone into the Nike store, found something I liked, and then went upstairs to the Finish Line and bought it cheaper. And on other occasions the Finish Line store actually had a better Nike selection than the Nike store. So go figure!

Jasimm

Postby Jasimm » 01 Jun 2017 11:50

Sunglasses giant, Ray-Ban, will be opening a store in Fall 2017.

Cbdallas

Postby Cbdallas » 01 Jun 2017 12:03

I still think a great hotel at Northpark would be a huge hit with all the Canada and Mexico shoppers coming here as well as other tourist. I thought at one time there was talk about a Four Seasons with a condo tower.

fractal

Postby fractal » 01 Jun 2017 12:10

Cbdallas wrote:I still think a great hotel at Northpark would be a huge hit with all the Canada and Mexico shoppers coming here as well as other tourist. I thought at one time there was talk about a Four Seasons with a condo tower.

Hotel definitely. I recently worked at Northpark, and there is a huge international demographic that is greatly underserved, especially the Chinese and Mexican middle and upper income tourists.

Jasimm

Postby Jasimm » 01 Jun 2017 22:45

Retail updates to Northpark Center 6/1/17:

Relocating Soon:
-Tory Sport- NOW OPEN (Previous WHBM Space)
-Gregory's- Moving Spring 2017 (Previous BCBG Space)
-Design Within Reach- Moving Summer 2017 (Previous American Apparel/Vans/Paper Source Spaces)
-Origins- Moving Summer 2017 (Previous Teavana Space)

New Stores Opening Soon:
-Aēsop- Summer 2017 (Previous Tourbillion Space)
-NARS Cosmetics- Summer 2017 (Previous Chicos Space)
-NYX Cosmetics- Summer 2017 (Previous Billabong Space)
-Shinola - Summer 2017 (Previous Clark's Space)
-John Varvatos- Fall 2017 (Previous Tory Sport Space)

-Ray-Ban- Fall 2017
-Johnny Was- Spring 2018
-Rodd & Gunn- Spring 2018
-TOMS- Spring 2018

-Valentino---------(Closing May 2017)
-Cartier------------(Closing Spring 2017)
-Current Gregory's Space
-Previous Coach Space
-Previous Williams Sonoma Space