Sylvan Thirty

DallasMan

Sylvan Thirty

Postby DallasMan » 19 Apr 2017 15:07

I understand that Brent Jackson, developer of the Sylvan Thirty project at Sylvan/I-30/FW Ave., has purchased the Chase Bank building across Sylvan and plans an expansion of the project. More multi-use residential and retail.

Tivo_Kenevil

Re: Sylvan Thirty

Postby Tivo_Kenevil » 19 Apr 2017 15:38

DallasMan wrote:I understand that Brent Jackson, developer of the Sylvan Thirty project at Sylvan/I-30/FW Ave., has purchased the Chase Bank building across Sylvan and plans an expansion of the project. More multi-use residential and retail.

A mid rise building here would get that Belmont Hotel view people love.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lakewoodhobo

Postby lakewoodhobo » 19 Apr 2017 15:43

I understand that he's owned the property since December 2014. Two years ago, he had plans to keep the Chase building and add three small retail buildings on the lot. I'm guessing that never went anywhere.

http://oakcliff.advocatemag.com/2015/02 ... cil-today/
The three buildings would face the street and sit about five feet back from the curb, comprising a total of 10,620 square feet of retail space. Since the project would take away parking from the bank building, Jackson proposes creating head-in parking at the rear of the tower. But that parking plan would require cars to maneuver on Chappell Street, a little avenue between the Interstate 30 and Fort Worth Avenue that runs behind Valero and the bank building.

DPatel304

Postby DPatel304 » 19 Oct 2017 19:43

Food Hall planned for Sylvan Thirty:
Oaxaca has plans for two to five tenants to inhabit the 10,000-square foot one-acre project, ideally a food hall, beer garden, retailers, or all of the above.

"The flexibility of the space, as well as its indoor and outdoor components, is perfectly suited for a food hall, beer garden and several smaller retailers and food artisans," Jackson says.

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/city- ... expansion/