Downtown - Urban Farming project

muncien

Re: Downtown - Urban Farming project

Postby muncien » 14 Feb 2018 14:30

clcrash19 wrote:https://nextcity.org/daily/entry/dallas-veterans-jobs-urban-farming

I must be blind... Where is this going to be?
"He doesn't know how to use the three seashells..."

cowboyeagle05

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 15 Feb 2018 08:38

Good Latimer Expy and Taylor Street. You can see they tore up the concrete almost a year ago when they started this project.
“Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell”

muncien

Postby muncien » 15 Feb 2018 09:56

cowboyeagle05 wrote:Good Latimer Expy and Taylor Street. You can see they tore up the concrete almost a year ago when they started this project.

Perfect. Thanks. I didn't even remember that location on the parks plan. Very cool, though...
"He doesn't know how to use the three seashells..."

cowboyeagle05

Postby cowboyeagle05 » 15 Feb 2018 11:15

muncien wrote:
cowboyeagle05 wrote:Good Latimer Expy and Taylor Street. You can see they tore up the concrete almost a year ago when they started this project.

Perfect. Thanks. I didn't even remember that location on the parks plan. Very cool, though...

It's not part of the parks plan I last looked at either so that's news to me too since it has been a storage area for the city to place extra equipment and trash cans ever since I heard them talk about it becoming a veteran garden. This guys proposal definitely makes good use of some lightly used city excess property.
“Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell”