BIRD is planning to demo its latest e-scooter and e-bikes at City Hall next week

potatocoins

BIRD is planning to demo its latest e-scooter and e-bikes at City Hall next week

Postby potatocoins » 18 Feb 2022 12:15

INBOX: Scooters back in Dallas? Looks like the city could be getting back into the micromobility game! BIRD is planning to demo its latest e-scooter and e-bikes at City Hall next week
It’s not a secret some Dallas City Council members have been vying to bring scooters back, but in a better way. I spoke to Adam Bazaldua and Paula Blackmon last August about the micromobility option: bit.ly/3yA32Qu
We will see what comes of the BIRD demo, happening next week at Dallas City Hall!

https://www.facebook.com/StacyRickardTV ... 0732231668

KCHornedFrog

Re: BIRD is planning to demo its latest e-scooter and e-bikes at City Hall next week

Postby KCHornedFrog » 03 May 2022 14:17

Man I hope so. Any update on this?

LongonBigD

Re: BIRD is planning to demo its latest e-scooter and e-bikes at City Hall next week

Postby LongonBigD » 25 May 2023 21:22

And….they’re back! For the last two days been seeing e-scooters back clogging the sidewalks of Uptown/Knox/Henderson. Saw Lime and BIRD brands so far.

Hannibal Lecter

Postby Hannibal Lecter » 26 May 2023 15:12

Officially the scooters are supposed to be geofenced to prevent operation on sidewalks.

The reality: Every single one I've seen in operation so far has been on the sidewalk.