There are some really interesting/important announcements coming up this year and I wanted to list them here to discuss if any are missing. The first two are the most pressing, IMO, but the rest range from long shots to trivial in no particular order.
1. Fed & Corps decision on Trinity toll road: coming in spring.
2. Announcement of HRS alignment and Dallas station: no idea when, but should result in a real estate boom for surrounding parcels.
3. First wave of tenants at "new" Victory Park: not holding my breath, but last we heard there would be a first wave of tenants in the fall.
4. Plans for Hillwood/Perot Tower across from Perot Museum (along with possible museum expansion plans)
5. Detailed renderings of Trammel Crow building at Klyde Warren Park
6. Detailed renderings of Forest City tower at West Village
7. Plans for Cityplace Tower mixed-use addition
8. Plans announced for hotel/mixed-use component of One Main Place
9. Anchor tenant announced at 1401 Elm/Olympic
10. Plans for $1.2 billion development south of City Hall
11. Hotel flag announced for Statler Hilton
12. Plans for Virgin Hotel in Dallas
13. Master plan for new Headington development in Design District
14. Plans for demolition/reconstruction of Cabana Hotel